HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINCY KID

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Happy Birthday Chris !!
dont freak out when the AARP magazines and request for membership start coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
enjoy your day
and thank you for all you do for the site β€¦πŸ‘

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
That was a wonderful day, the day that you were born!! I am not sure where onepocket.org would be without you :oops: Thank you again Chris, and happy birthday!!!

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Happy Birthday, Chris πŸŽ‚ Enjoy your day and see you next week at Michael's. And like everyone else, thank you for all you do for 0nepocket.org website.πŸ‘

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Actually, I played REAL pool today! :)

One of my buddies and forum member here Neil (Jalapus Logan) invited me to play some one hole at his place and I was able to get over there and play some today. First time I have hit a ball in 26 months lol. For not playing in so long, I played pretty decent. I truly believe playing VP4 every day has kept me in stroke kind of or at least keeping my mind in stroke seeing the shots and knowing how to execute them. The actual execution on the table itself, will take some more practice. Was a lot of fun and a great way to spend part of my birthday!

We planned to get several WWYDs but I think we only got one, which I will post later or tomorrow.

Here we are right after our session. Maybe Ghost is lurking to see I am wearing his one pocket t-shirt. :cool:

1646609353814.png

Thanks again for the hospitality Neil, looking forward to our next meetup!

Happy to help as I can on the site, thanks again!