Happy Birthday 12Squared (Dave)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday to a man who seems to be running an Eight-And-Out on life. Loving wife, beautiful surroundings (with travel included) and the prettiest stroke around! Listen Dave you’re getting up there so when you retire if I could have that stroke of yours I’d appreciate it. Though I’d never take it out in public 🤣🤣. HBD! Your friend, Mitch See you in a few days!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Happy Birthday to a man who seems to be running an Eight-And-Out on life. Loving wife, beautiful surroundings (with travel included) and the prettiest stroke around! Listen Dave you’re getting up there so when you retire if I could have that stroke of yours I’d appreciate it. Though I’d never take it out in public 🤣🤣. HBD! Your friend, Mitch See you in a few days!
Thanks Mitch lol

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys on the site, and who loves to compete. Dave and the Pilot seem to be the guys who most try to keep in shape of all of us! Have a good one, bro.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Young Man, all good rolls today. Hotdogs are too expensive but I still owe you 6hotdogs from your last Birthday. Good Luck defending you CROWN.