H.O.F. Dinner

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
I went to the H.O.F. dinner,Ciff Joyner and Tony Coleman were inducted.Freddy the Beard was the EMCEE.Freddy is a natural with the microphone,he has a great speaking voice and his timing is as good as it gets. Freddy alone made it worth going. Both Cliff and Tony broke down when on stage to thank everyone who supported them. Nick Varner told some stories about The Great Hubert Cokes, very funny , lots of laughs. Great Memories. The H.O.F. dinner was the highlight of my trip. Thanks Freddy, good job.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
To dem's dat aint evah bin dere, you just dont know what you are missing. It is the highlight of the year for me. Two hard-core hustlers like Tony and Cliff breaking down on stage was something to see. Shows you just what it really means to get into the Onepocket Hall of Fame. A wonderful event. Thank Steve Booth for all his efforts to put the whole thing together.

Beard

little willie

it was great to see cliff and tony inducted this year what wa great for me is my old friend mary kenniston coming surprised me just wished our other friend was there buddy hall:( missed the three of us back together again had a great time sitting with mary, Shannon and john at their table:)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I got some photos, but as the administrator, I had my hands full with general coordination, manning the door, etc. The dinner is a lot of work (and cost) for me, but when I see how much it means to the honorees, I know I need to find a way to keep it going and make is as good as I can -- for them!! Those of you that came, and those that helped -- THANK YOU -- I could not do it without you!!!!