Gorst v. Frost One pocket July 8-10, 2022 on Omegabilliards.com

Pogue

Well-Known-Member
From
Mainz, Germany
I'd like a sweat best of $100.00 on Fedor. I played Scott at Derby just a few years back and had him down 5-0, 6-0 first two games, before my fundamentals (and Scott's huffing and puffing in my ear every time I made a good shot) shot me in the d**k and I found a way to lose. If I can make him sweat a bit, I like Fedor's chances, especially since I practiced a little Banks with him that year as well, and he is an absolute monster.

I know I don't post on here that often, but I am "Short Bus" Russ Chewning. JoeyA can vouch for me. Confirm bet here...

Thecoats

Well-Known-Member
From
Kansas City, MO
I'd like a sweat best of $100.00 on Fedor. I played Scott at Derby just a few years back and had him down 5-0, 6-0 first two games, before my fundamentals (and Scott's huffing and puffing in my ear every time I made a good shot) shot me in the d**k and I found a way to lose. If I can make him sweat a bit, I like Fedor's chances, especially since I practiced a little Banks with him that year as well, and he is an absolute monster.

I know I don't post on here that often, but I am "Short Bus" Russ Chewning. JoeyA can vouch for me. Confirm bet here...
Russ,

I will give you a $50 sweat, to have a reason to watch, if you are good with PayPal for payment after the match.

Good Luck
-don

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Got to play with Fanatic a few games. She's fun. Fedor said Americans couldn't even pronounce his name so he wouldn't even repeat it. Still a mystery...lol

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Gorst easily beat Josh Roberts last time they played, and Josh is playing lights out right now. Gorst just never missed shots nor position and Josh deflated quickly. His moves didn't work and it threw him off. Gorst, like Filler, just figures it out as he goes and executes perfectly.

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Now the old champion has decided he can't shoot with the youngster. Nick Varner has showed up, and all the balls are going up town. Freezer squeezing the kid, and has pulled even at 5-5.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Got to play with Fanatic a few games. She's fun. Fedor said Americans couldn't even pronounce his name so he wouldn't even repeat it. Still a mystery...lol

There's an alternate spelling for that name - 'Fyodr'. That might be why he said we couldn't pronounce it. :unsure: