Gorst v. Frost One pocket July 8-10, 2022 on Omegabilliards.com

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I have 2 VIP seats reserved if anyone is thinking of attending. Should be tons of action there.. I'll be up there all three days. I have my own seperate lodging with family.
Wish I could go bro! I am spending any time off work at my old place getting it ready to sell. It may settle by then but it doesn't look like it lol.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Race to 21. 7 each day.. I'm wondering if they shortened the Races from the last one because Fedor looks em over a little longer than Chip/ Tony. You also mentioned a rotation player might be suited to shorter daily races which is a consideration.
Fedor and Kristina have this place as their home base now, he could be the best ball striker in the world and has been beating top players consistently. Will be on point defending his new turf or will that added pressure break him down?

Scott has obviously done it all, knows all the gambling moves as well as the moves on the table. He's not afraid to adjust his game to different style players and gets up for these....

After all that it should be a fun sweat at the new place. If I got 2 games either way I would bet that side.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I bet some of my horse money on Scott. I have done some commentating on both players recently for poolactiontv and have watched them both play quite a bit. Fedor does have a weakness or two if things don’t go to plan, and I think Scott will be able to take advantage if they come up.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
How about mental makeup when things aren't going right? Who is stronger?
I'd have to go with Scott on the mental makeup. He's had some losses that have made him stronger mentally. When I watch Fedor play Tony at Buff's, Fedor looked intimidated by Tony. Don't know if he'll feel that way with Frost.