GOMEZ VS COMPTON December 10th-11th & 12th

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
WOW!!!! What a night Chip had tonight
Chip leads 16-8 after day two.
Day two's replay will loop until they resume live play.
Day three live play resumes at 5pm central Saturday.
Tune in Saturday and see if Roberto can make a comeback.
Great commentary today from Jeremy Jones & special guest Sylver Ochoa.
PPV passes are now on sale at www.PoolActionTV.com

Capture.PNG

Hardmix

Verified Member
i turned on the match at 6 to watch for a few minute before I had to take off. No Roberto, apparently he was running late and on his way over from his house. i thought that was strange since Sylver mentioned the previous night that Roberto lives right behind the pool hall.
I did not see any of day 2 but I thought that Roberto might be off his game a bit initially because he was rushing to warm up. Looking at the results of day 2 it appears he never settled in.

catkins

Verified Member
day two chip looks like he is never in trouble never worried about roberto and just calmly getting out of things till roberto makes mistakes. It is like playing some one you know you out move out shoot and out bank, Or that is what it looks like to me

Reactions: shw

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
Billy I guess Chip is officially a Monster Slayer! Happy Holidays Keith
Tough table they are playing on, hard to run balls and that is Roberto's biggest advantage over Chip.

Chip has the advantage in moving and One Pocket experience.

Those long up table grueling games of day one seemed to take a toll on Roberto.

They are playing on a really tight 9 ft Diamond pro am, 4" pockets, broke in Simonis 860 HR cloth, Aramith tournament balls with Pro cup cue ball.

Day three starts 5pm central maybe Roberto will make a comeback & start playing like he did last month at the TX Open when he beat Pagulayan, Chohan and Orcollo to win that event.

PhotoFunia-1607456819.jpg

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
I keep getting the same after clearing browser cache and all, not seeing any updates about a delayed start, either?
Due to last minute technical issue the Gomez vs Compton live stream start time will be delayed by just a few minutes.
Match wont start until stream starts so you wont miss any of the action.
Sorry for the Inconvenience it will be up and running soon.

12squared

Verified Member
Looks like the stream just came up! yay

Sorry, spoke to fast. Still having problems and will keep the live stream going on their facebook page

12squared

Verified Member
17-10 Chip? Chip's on his 3rd beer :)

The quality of the stream is not as good, but I have the sound muted listening to assorted Jethro Tull and John Mayall and I have to say it's very relaxing. And, it's cool to see the whole room, brings back memories of the 2018 Seniors event I attended.

jtompilot

Verified Member
That's one tough Diamond at Bogies. Especially with worn cloth. Doc mentioned that it took 12 hours to play 15 games and I'm not supprised at all. That table is located by the restrooms and Henderson also mentioned that there's a lot of traffic around that table and he's right. When we have played the Seniprs Events at Bogies they never put any of us old geezers on that table and for good reason. Lots of moving going on here and if that's the case then Chip is definitely in the match. On a Gold Crown the match might be different.
I played every old geezer that came with striking range on that Red Label table:)