Ghost vs. Pat 2 wwyd

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
LMFAO.... As far as the double bank goes the shot isn't for everyone.. that shot requires ALOT of talent to execute..and a big bank roll to pay it off.. you realized that and looked elsewhere for your shot(it's ok.. a man's got to know his limitations):D
P.S. Im just glad you stopped taking those intentionals when you were on two.. your getting better with age

I've noticed one thing about you, you're consistent with your humor on and off the table, however, your play on the table differs from off the table when you suggest options. I guess you're stalling off the table in hopes to land some one for a game, you almost got me again.:heh

Dr. Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Damn! Apparently I was shooting at both pockets..... In the same turn...In the same post! Fubar is the perfect description.

Hey Mitch....you're not one of us onepocket.org old guys with mucho burnt out synapses...you're too young to get all confused like that...:heh

- Ghost

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Another one - different day...my shot here, score is Ghost ahead 3-2 - my pocket on the bottom right - again, he's going to 7, I'm going to 9...

I'm going one rail and rolling up on the nine. There's almost a diamond's width to mess with.

Lou Figueroa

unoperro

Verified Member
And now after my missed bank, what should Pat do here - he's in a somewhat problematic spot...

How bad did you hit that bank?:p
Or do you have the sidepocket?

To answer your question- I am banking that 10 gently.
If I give up the bank on the 7 I want the 10 out of play.