Ghost vs. Clyde 45 - wwyd

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'll put up two new wwyd's today to keep warming youse guys up for the DCC :heh (and also to finally move on from Tony's bank shot :rolleyes:), one offensive, and one defensive wwyd - here's the offensive one ----->

Clyde's shot --- his pocket is at the top left --- It's a couple of innings after a very strong break by Clyde, and I just pocket scratched..:mad:..at least, lucky for me no ball goes clearly in his pocket (i.e. regardless of how it may look in the pics - Clyde can't quite see enough of the 3ball to shoot it straight in, and the 6ball just barely won't pass the 3ball, or obviously those would be the only choices here), but he's got caroms, cut shots, and combinations by the bucketful to choose from --- wwyd?

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
At first blush I like the 12/15/10 with high inside bring the cb back up the long rail 1-2 diamonds above the side pocket.

Hardmix

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Northern KY
for sure the 3 ball if it goes but I thought ghost said none will go?

it also appears the 4 ball can sneak past the 3 ball as well from the picture.

But if none of the balls go then I would shoot the 12-15-10 and play the CB behind the 2. If I make it I will probably have another shot and if I don't I still like where I am sitting....

Last edited:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I'll put up two new wwyd's today to keep warming youse guys up for the DCC :heh (and also to finally move on from Tony's bank shot :rolleyes:), one offensive, and one defensive wwyd - here's the offensive one ----->

Clyde's shot --- his pocket is at the top left --- It's a couple of innings after a very strong break by Clyde, and I just pocket scratched..:mad:..at least, lucky for me no ball goes clearly in his pocket (i.e. the 6ball just barely won't pass the 3ball, or obviously that would be the only choice here), but he's got caroms, cut shots, and combinations by the bucketful to choose from --- wwyd?

I think I'd shoot the 9-3 combo because I can bring the cueball reliably to the other side of the table. I'll either make it and then shoot the 2 ball or the 15/10, or I'll leave the cue in a tough spot with balls even closer to my hole.

Cory

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
----------->

at least, lucky for me no ball goes clearly in his pocket (i.e. regardless of how it may look in the pics - Clyde can't quite see enough of the 3ball to shoot it straight in, and the 6ball just barely won't pass the 3ball, or obviously those would be the only choices here),

And duh...as I've had to post in other wwyd's - if the simple 3 or 6 could be made - why would I have put this wwyd up...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

1pwannabe

Verified Member
....and no one wants to cut the 2 ball???

You won't get another shot if you make it, doesn't look like it anyway.

I like the 2-14-7 and let whitey float down to the bottom rail. It's laying right for a solid controlled hit on the 2 to push that 7 towards your hole and if it drops you have great options from there.