"Gamble"

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
....if this thread offends anyone....I truely apologise.....butt....like I said in an earlier responce to a thread...I just want to get this ...shit...out...before my Colonoscopy tomorrow...... :eek:

....I find it hard to believe that some......think it's gambling...when you bet ...."other people's money".....but the truth is .....without risk it's not really a gamble....the only one gambling it that situation is the Horse....and kudo's to all you Horses.....for having the cahone's to risk your cash....and giving odds to the opponant (= the cut to the player).....

....I've seen Horses loose a wad of cash....get out...another horse steps in....the "PLAYER"....gets a lil' lucky...gets even.....the mark quits....the "PLAYER"...cuts the win...with the ...new Horse.....the Mark goes home even....and the actual "Gambler" (1st Horse).....books a looser.......

.....now I'm not saying that anyone would purposely.....set up this senario.....but you can call Me.....Horsey no. 1......so I can tell you from experience...that even if it wasn't contrived......the Horse is the only Gambler....the only thing the...."PLAYER".....looses is a stake horse and His humility (of which some have none)......

.......now...at a 90% favorite ...you would think a..."good player"......would have no need to.....pull you aside and explain....what a great deal He has for you...

.......empty your pockets on the table.....and show what a Gambler you are....then ask Me to stake you.....

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
....if this thread offends anyone....I truely apologise.....butt....like I said in an earlier responce to a thread...I just want to get this ...shit...out...before my Colonoscopy tomorrow...... :eek:

....I find it hard to believe that some......think it's gambling...when you bet ...."other people's money".....but the truth is .....without risk it's not really a gamble....the only one gambling it that situation is the Horse....and kudo's to all you Horses.....for having the cahone's to risk your cash....and giving odds to the opponant (= the cut to the player).....

....I've seen Horses loose a wad of cash....get out...another horse steps in....the "PLAYER"....gets a lil' lucky...gets even.....the mark quits....the "PLAYER"...cuts the win...with the ...new Horse.....the Mark goes home even....and the actual "Gambler" (1st Horse).....books a looser.......

.....now I'm not saying that anyone would purposely.....set up this senario.....but you can call Me.....Horsey no. 1......so I can tell you from experience...that even if it wasn't contrived......the Horse is the only Gambler....the only thing the...."PLAYER".....looses is a stake horse and His humility (of which some have none)......

.......now...at a 90% favorite ...you would think a..."good player"......would have no need to.....pull you aside and explain....what a great deal He has for you...

.......empty your pockets on the table.....and show what a Gambler you are....then ask Me to stake you.....

Mr. OP926,

Even though there are at least two girls who post here (I'm certain they'll be chiming in) who think it's manly to have a stakehorse, I don't. Why would anyone be so stupid & cowardly as to give up %50 of their winnings? Have the balls to bet your own or don't leave the f@@king house.

I agree with this guy:

Artie Bodendorfer said:
Betting your own is like NIGHT and DAY. And if you are one of the top players in the world. Why would you be scared to bet your own money. Thier is only one answer the are scared to loose thier own money. And I am talking about when the had thier own money. The wouldnt bet it and I am telling it like it is its because the are afraid to loose thier own money. And I hope I her some one that wants to tell me the dont have no money. THat makes sense but the wouldnt bet thier own after the made a score. The onlt thing that would make any sense that the werte doing it too trap the backer. Put to be a champion and to be afraid to bet your own money is not a champion. What class would you put them in. Emagine someone not wanting to bet on themselves with all that ability. And the even want backers for the tournament. I would not call them a coward but I sure wouldnt say thier brave.

Dennis

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
Mr. OP926,

Even though there are at least two girls who post here (I'm certain they'll be chiming in) who think it's manly to have a stakehorse, I don't. Why would anyone be so stupid & cowardly as to give up %50 of their winnings? Have the balls to bet your own or don't leave the f@@king house.

I agree with this guy:

Dennis

....I agree...just wish I hadn't had to learn from the experience.....sours ones taste....for pickin' a horse.....it's a shame we couldn't just have a....4,468 player ring game......I'm afraid that some of us old farts...might keel over before we get our shot.....but thats OK.....the money will go to the...."next best player"....and isn't that what it's all about ?......if I just want to gamble....I could flip coins with my 3 year old niece....