Fresno, CA

Kenji

I might be in Fresno next month for work. Anyone here from that area that would like to play some cheap? Or any recommendations on places to play at? I usually play $10-$20 a game, split time.

Masta Cruz

From
Fresno, CA
Unfortunately Fresno is my town and absolutely zero one pocket to be found (besides myself). The Rack billiards is owned by a top local pool player, they have small weekly tournaments on mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays, usually starts around 8pm-close. The Tuesday 9 ball and Friday 8 ball are the most popular.

I would be happy to play 10$/20$ games, I’m the only real one pocket player in town. I travel to Sacramento/Fremont for their monthly one pocket tournaments most months. I rarely hit a ball in my own town these days though. But I work swing shift during the week so that doesn’t allow me to play the rack’s weekly tournaments.

my name is Chris, send me a PM if you like and we can exchange contact info and meet up, I’m available by appointment only after sundown on Wednesday and Sunday nights which are my off nights. I’m an A level one pocket player and frequently cash in the tournaments I play.

classic billiards in Clovis is the second pool hall worth visiting. Card room and good restaurants adjacent. They recently put in all diamond tables. About a week ago if I heard right. Some of the old players are coming out of the woodwork a little with the addition of the new tables. The old rebco tables they had were absolutely horrific.

there are two bigger one pocket tournaments coming up this month 2.5 hours away from Fresno. Fremont California billiards has a 1500$ added one pocket this coming Saturday, must pay in advance though if I heard correctly. And hard times billiards Sacramento has a 1500$ added the next Saturday. Awesome places to play and full of great people to meet if you can attend.