FREE ►michaelsbilliards.com Shannon Murphy -vs- Robert Frost 1P Race to 3 $200+

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I see Robert Frost at DCC every year and he seems pretty solid, but Shannon Murphy is one of the best bankers not named Brumback out there. I like Shannon.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Wish I would have caught this one..

I have played them both and I am not sure how they were playing (does anyone know?)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Wish I would have caught this one..

I have played them both and I am not sure how they were playing (does anyone know?)
I just caught a little Chris. They were playing partners. Shannon and partner (his cousin maybe?)vs Robert as his own partner. No spot that i saw.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I just caught a little Chris. They were playing partners. Shannon and partner (his cousin maybe?)vs Robert as his own partner. No spot that i saw.

Ahh, thanks John...I thought they were matching up to play each other solo. I dont know how they would match up to be honest. I played Shannon once (with a good spot) and we broke even after about 8 games playing cheap. Robert, I had to play at the DCC not this year but last year. I really did not know much about him at the time but I ended up winning the set after we both played pretty bad and after I won someone told me that it was a pretty big upset. I was told I could probably get a big spot from him if I wanted to gamble.

Anyways, with that in mind, I would like to see them play and curious how they would play.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Ahh, thanks John...I thought they were matching up to play each other solo. I dont know how they would match up to be honest. I played Shannon once (with a good spot) and we broke even after about 8 games playing cheap. Robert, I had to play at the DCC not this year but last year. I really did not know much about him at the time but I ended up winning the set after we both played pretty bad and after I won someone told me that it was a pretty big upset. I was told I could probably get a big spot from him if I wanted to gamble.

Anyways, with that in mind, I would like to see them play and curious how they would play.

I've seen Robert play many times. He used to play a lot of the Midwest bar box tournaments and I see him play in Clarksville, Tn. tournaments on occasion when i go down there. His one pocket/bank game has come up a little the last few yrs. I would guess Murphy could give him 9-7.