FREE ►michaelsbilliards.com Shannon Murphy -Randy The Plummer- Robert Frost 1P $1000

Goldy

Verified Member
FREE ►michaelsbilliards.com Shannon Murphy -Randy The Plummer- Robert Frost 1P $1000

Shannon Murphy -vs- Robert Frost 1P Race to 4 $500

Randy the Plummer shooting in the middle for $500

$1000 on the light.

www.michaelsbilliards.com/live

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Goldy, I caught a little of it. Nice stream on what looked like a tight table.

Not sure which table it was as I didn't see it but their "1p only" tables are definitely tighter and I think the main one is pretty darn tight but not sure what width the pockets are. :)

Goldy

Verified Member
Replay is available from last night's FeltCam® Arena action.

Click the image.

Not sure which table it was as I didn't see it but their "1p only" tables are definitely tighter and I think the main one is pretty darn tight but not sure what width the pockets are. :)

Yes, Tables 4 & 5 are 4 1/4" Blue Label Diamond Smart Tables.

Thanks Goldy, I caught a little of it. Nice stream on what looked like a tight table.

Thanks Hendy. Trying to share more of the remote streaming matches... It's tough to align the players and/or room owner/employee's to turn the streams on.. It's fairly simple from any device when they log into the pool rooms website.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
So whats the deal here? Last night it looked like they were storing their balls on each long rail side of the table. Do they have some kind of custom ball racks installed on each long rail side of the one pocket tables ?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
So whats the deal here? Last night it looked like they were storing their balls on each long rail side of the table. Do they have some kind of custom ball racks installed on each long rail side of the one pocket tables ?

I guess its custom John,but yea its pretty cool, there is a tray on the long rail side on each side for the balls to be placed.

Goldy

Verified Member
FREE ►michaelsbilliards.com Shannon Murphy -vs- Robert Frost 1P saga continues....

FREE ►michaelsbilliards.com Shannon Murphy -vs- Robert Frost 1P saga continues....

They are still battling out sets after sets...

Michaels is 24 hours Fri/Sat/Sun.

Good Morning 1p.org crew.

Attachments

• frost.murphy.screenshot.jpg
    frost.murphy.screenshot.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0