Fishing and Pool

unoperro

Verified Member
My pool buddy and I went fishing. His boat and his two young kids ages 3+4. They are good for a couple hours then want to go home as the skies darken. The older one,Jordan is reassured 5 more minutes. She takes the ipad and says"Siri, set a timer for 5 minutes". Siri replies okay timer is set for 5 minutes.

2 minutes go by ,Jordan again asks Siri to set a 5 minute timer. Siri says I dont understand do you want to reset the timer? Jordan exclaims no set the timer for 5 minutes,Siri complies. As you might have guessed, that timer never went off but got reset many times. Buddy and I our laughing.

Last night at 10 ball league he is playing against a woman,who is a little rough but plays good. She needs the bridge to reach the combo on the 10. Asks me if she "can use the cheater". I tell her yes you can use the bridge.

It looked like a WC Fields cartoon. She couldnt get the cue on the bridge. She couldnt get the bridge to set on the table. After 2 full minutes of this, i said to my buddy, "Siri, set the timer for 5 minutes" we both cracked up. She was pissed and missed the combo.