First Ever Women’s One Pocket Tournament!

Fanatic

Verified Member
Howdy All;

From a friend that was a participant, the event was held at Q-Master's in Va. Beach.

hank
I’m sorry I didn’t mention that! I’ll edit now. Thanks for pointing that out!

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
If any of the ladies are looking for action, I am here and will bet whatever you like. j/k Hopefully this is the start of a growing side of women's sport. I got to watch quite a few matches and it was fun to "play" along with Road Man's view.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I was impressed with Monica Webb's play. I think there are only a few here who would have an edge on her. BTW, she went undefeated 16-0 to win.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I was impressed with Monica Webb's play. I think there are only a few here who would have an edge on her. BTW, she went undefeated 16-0 to win.
Monica Webb FargoRate 666. Definitely very respectable, Jennifer Barretta 680, top US player. One would have to play well for sure.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Monica Webb FargoRate 666. Definitely very respectable, Jennifer Barretta 680, top US player. One would have to play well for sure.
My guess would be that Barretta is not nearly as experienced at one-pocket. Justin Cone's wife beat her and she looked to me a 1 1/2-2 balls behind Webb. (Webb beat her 6-0 in two matches.) Oh, Justin Cone was very good in the booth. A step ahead of Larry most of the time.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
My guess would be that Barretta is not nearly as experienced at one-pocket. Justin Cone's wife beat her and she looked to me a 1 1/2-2 balls behind Webb. (Webb beat her 6-0 in two matches.) Oh, Justin Cone was very good in the booth. A step ahead of Larry most of the time.
I’ve been to Jennifer’s room three times and she wouldn’t play me 1P. I’d be more than happy to play Monica some but I’d be praying I’m firing on all cylinders.

poolplayHer

From
Baltimore, MD
I had a blast competing in the event! I was only able to play in the 1-pocket bracket this year. Although I don’t play often enough, believe it or not, 1-pocket is one of my favorite games to play (second to 3-C). So happy Eric put the event together for the ladies; I plan to continue competing in future events too!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I had a blast competing in the event! I was only able to play in the 1-pocket bracket this year. Although I don’t play often enough, believe it or not, 1-pocket is one of my favorite games to play (second to 3-C). So happy Eric put the event together for the ladies; I plan to continue competing in future events too!!
welcome to the site kia..... (y)
there is a banks kicks carom and golf forum too on the site if you havent noticed
larry

Last edited:

Fanatic

Verified Member
Kia!!!
Thank you for sharing your experience here! Way to support and represent ! It’s my favorite game hands down and I learned a lot of moves and strategies from this site! Before this, I haven’t posted in years, but i posted for many years prior. I know the guys and gals here will answer any of your questions and offer all their support. It was nice meeting you and Hopefully we’ll see each other sooner rather than later to practice.
XOXO
Sandra