Fedor vs. Roberto...One Pocket Champions Challenge!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'll take him for $100, Steve!
Ok, if I understand correctly, I have Gorst and you have Gomez for 100. It is going to be another very interesting match right next to the SVB T-Rex match!!

And "on demand" rewind viewing available for both of these matches -- no excuses my friends, sign up and take it all in -- nearly a week of One Pocket saturation!!!

Tnusbaum

Verified Member
Ok, if I understand correctly, I have Gorst and you have Gomez for 100. It is going to be another very interesting match right next to the SVB T-Rex match!!

And "on demand" rewind viewing available for both of these matches -- no excuses my friends, sign up and take it all in -- nearly a week of One Pocket saturation!!!
You have understood correctly!

frmn

Verified Member
The Gomez challenge was named after Dave Gomez of Colorado. He use to get up these $500 8man tourneys before a big event.

Reactions: lll

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
This still on for tonight? If so anyone know what time they start?
From PoolAction TV Facebook page:

"Unfortunately the owner of Viper billiards has contracted COVID hampering his ability to pull the funds together for the match.
We will reschedule as soon as possible for all parties.
Sorry for the Inconvenience."

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
From PoolAction TV Facebook page:

"Unfortunately the owner of Viper billiards has contracted COVID hampering his ability to pull the funds together for the match.
We will reschedule as soon as possible for all parties.
Sorry for the Inconvenience."
Wishing Viper a speedy recovery.