Eddie taylor dvd winners,,,listen up

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
For those who won my EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL DVD and sent me your address, your prize is in the mail. For those who won and didn't check the winning numbers (Feb. 8th), it's not too late. For those who won and don't want this two hours of pool history, I say "Booo". Not really.
Keep it nice. Alfie

cuesmith

Verified Member
For those who won my EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL DVD and sent me your address, your prize is in the mail. For those who won and didn't check the winning numbers (Feb. 8th), it's not too late. For those who won and don't want this two hours of pool history, I say "Booo". Not really.
Keep it nice. Alfie

Got mine yesterday Alf. Thanks very much for the chance to see a true legend playing.
Sherm

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Got mine also and watched it already. Thanks once again Alfie. He could still fire em in at that time. 1993. His stories are great. I especially liked the Earl Heisler stories. How to hustle reverse psychology style, 101. And Ralph Greenleaf. Can you believe the huge amount of money he was making? A glimpse into the past when you could hitchhike around and get a room for $1.25, not $125. but get checked in early or they might be out of fans...

keep it Mor rocking....

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Got mine also and watched it already. Thanks once again Alfie. He could still fire em in at that time. 1993. His stories are great. I especially liked the Earl Heisler stories. How to hustle reverse psychology style, 101. And Ralph Greenleaf. Can you believe the huge amount of money he was making? A glimpse into the past when you could hitchhike around and get a room for $1.25, not $125. but get checked in early or they might be out of fans...

keep it Mor rocking....

I met and played Earl when I first moved to New Orleans. I wasn't playing 1P then. I also played with Ernie Sellers, I had no chance in 1P. I really missed out in my early years because I mostly wanted to play 9 ball. I kick myself over my missed opportunities.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
"when he left, they all changed their minds....he just wasn't a bicylce rider, he was a hell of a pool player...":D

bicylcle willie, thanks again for the dvd. hit some balls around this evening in the garage and watched/listened to it.

a lot of wisdom in there. why don't the good american players hop on a plane and jump across the pond and play snooker where the real billiard income is at, anyway? at the time of dvd production, if he were a young man, that is where eddie taylor would have been...

:)