Don't ask what happened next.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great run out tom
why did you hit the next to last ball so hard?
couldnt you have hit it softer to get to the same place?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Nice job getting it posted!

Great run out too!

Love the stroke you put on the 6 to miss the side pocket scratch and get back on the 3...

Good stuff!

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I know it's in me to play at a very high level but I can't seem to maintain it.
The biggest problem I face in pool anymore is I get tired easily and my concentration begins to wander.
Deep concentration wears me out. I used to play a lot of tennis and that kept me physically fit and mentally alert.
I don't get nearly enough exercise anymore. Many people who don't play pool are under the misconception that pool is not a physical game,
We who play pool seriously know differently.
I wanted to run the 5 rack ghost here and that was my first rack in the sequence.
It went down hill from there and I only scored 16 more balls in the final 4 racks.
Very disappointing after such a wonderful start.

I'll keep at it. What else is there to do, all things considered.
My goal is to run at least 40 with BIH and at least 30 playing from wherever the cue ball stops on the break.
I don't think those numbers are out of reach. I"ll post if I get there. Try not to count the days please.
It's not the destination but the journey.
I truly feel for you guys who haven't a table in your homes and nowhere to play due to the virus.
We are all prayerful that a vaccine will be developed and things will, for the most part right themselves.

Cheers,

Tom

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I know it's in me to play at a very high level but I can't seem to maintain it.
The biggest problem I face in pool anymore is I get tired easily and my concentration begins to wander.
Deep concentration wears me out. I used to play a lot of tennis and that kept me physically fit and mentally alert.
I don't get nearly enough exercise anymore. Many people who don't play pool are under the misconception that pool is not a physical game,
We who play pool seriously know differently.
I wanted to run the 5 rack ghost here and that was my first rack in the sequence.
It went down hill from there and I only scored 16 more balls in the final 4 racks.
Very disappointing after such a wonderful start.

I'll keep at it. What else is there to do, all things considered.
My goal is to run at least 40 with BIH and at least 30 playing from wherever the cue ball stops on the break.
I don't think those numbers are out of reach. I"ll post if I get there. Try not to count the days please.
It's not the destination but the journey.
I truly feel for you guys who haven't a table in your homes and nowhere to play due to the virus.
We are all prayerful that a vaccine will be developed and things will, for the most part right themselves.

Cheers,

Tom
All of us that have been playing 5 rack feel your pain. It was great watching your magic, thanks for posting.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I went down to Office Depot where there is a great guy that helps me when I get confused with computer issues.
He helped me through the cyber spider's web I seem to find myself in periodically. So, I uploaded the video through my video editing program as I wanted to originally. I pulled the previous version down. It's the same video it just now has my lead ins attached.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited: