Doc almost bought the farm

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Screw the farm and the farmers. Sorry to hear but glad you're bouncing back...

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Wow. Scary, Doc. So glad you are getting better. Keep taking care of yourself. First things first my man.

If you want to put me in the box against Beatle, I will take care of your light work. I’ll play him for 10k. Beatle I’ll call to work out your cut later. I mean match details.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Doc, just returned from Michael's Billiards last night. Sorry to hear about your Covid near death experience. Thank goodness for

a good wife and good medicine. We would sure miss you around here if something happened to you.

Get well soon 👍 :)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Haven't been on the forums for a couple of weeks. Was hit with covid and pneumonia at the same time. I went completely out of it. The wife loaded me on an AMR and took me to the ER. Turns out that my kidneys were starting to shut down. They started me on I.V. fluids, and ran 14 liters of oxygen through me every day. After a couple of days I started realizing where I was.

I've never been so sick in my life. I would have had to feel better to die. They transferred me to a rehab facility, where I am now. My strength is gradually coming back. I should be able to get out of here by April 1st.

I appreciate those who contacted me, but I was just too sick to respond. BTW Bill I., I just got your message, and will phone you later today.

I'm glad to be alive and kickin'! And it sure puts things into perspective........ ~Doc
Yikes!

That sucks. So glad to hear you're on the mend. (Glad I didn't hear sooner... look at all that worrying I escaped)

Good news-bad news though: I'd be suspicious of any doctor who gate a release ETA of April 1.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Doc....if you're reading this I hope it's from home....or get home soon.

Reactions: lll

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
In the past month, I haven't heard much "fuss" about Covid. Until now. Obviously, the pandemic is still out there. Everyone should continue to be vigilant. Cover your face. Don't each any birthday cake if someone blows out the candles. And most importantly, wash your hands. As an afterthought, who amongst us, would have ever imagined, that in the past two years our hands will have consumed more alcohol than our mouths?

Doc, wishing you strength and healing, for the sun will surely come out for you again.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Yikes!

That sucks. So glad to hear you're on the mend. (Glad I didn't hear sooner... look at all that worrying I escaped)

Good news-bad news though: I'd be suspicious of any doctor who gate a release ETA of April 1.
Ha! You old hornyak, you...😄 I haven't quite eased back into my former habitual 1p.o use yet, but I'll likely get there. OTOH, if you're posting a lot, I might have to reconsider..;)

And thanks to the other fellas for the well wishes!!