Do you plan to play in N.O. Member Tourney?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
...and several "maybes" plus a handful I consider probables who haven't checked in yet.

Where are you Joey A, Dr. Bill, Fireman KC, OnePocketSmitty, Straightback?

C'mon down. ;)
You can be sure that Joey and Casey will be there. But in the New Orleans metro area, uttering the word "commitment" is a misdemeanor, subject to the issuance of a summons. The word itself is rarely heard. It's not even taught in the local grammar schools...:D

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
You can be sure that Joey and Casey will be there. But in the New Orleans metro area, uttering the word "commitment" is a misdemeanor, subject to the issuance of a summons. The word itself is rarely heard. It's not even taught in the local grammar schools...:D

~Doc

:lol :lol :lol

Fireman KC definitely needs to be committed. :heh

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Looking for a room. Found a direct flight to Houston, NO. The only thing left is to see if my laptop will stream using a Google application. Have cues, will sell. Self shooting, one pocket, Cogs, plain and fancy. Put me in coach, I m ready to play.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Looking for a room. Found a direct flight to Houston, NO. The only thing left is to see if my laptop will stream using a Google application. Have cues, will sell. Self shooting, one pocket, Cogs, plain and fancy. Put me in coach, I m ready to play.

Woo hoo.

We snagged another Worst-coaster.

El Patron
3109 Jean Lafitte Pkwy
Chalmette, LA 70043

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

i booked a reservation at this place yesterday, they apparently have a few vacancies available:

http://reservations.com/hotel/marina-motel-chalmette
http://marinamotelchalmette.com/

through reservations.com cost $99/night - two beds, the rub is that you have to pay up front.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i booked a reservation at this place yesterday, they apparently have a few vacancies available:

http://reservations.com/hotel/marina-motel-chalmette
http://marinamotelchalmette.com/

through reservations.com cost $99/night - two beds, the rub is that you have to pay up front.

maybe somebody can do better, but the nearby best western was fully booked when i checked (i know...that doesn't make sense...). this place is supposed to be about 3 - 4 miles away from the pool room.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
I've been looking at some places that are 5-6 miles away. Are there areas we should stay away from?

My preference is to stay in Orleans Parish (maybe even in Metairie) and drive to Lacey's. Not much different from a morning commute to work in Houston, although you can miss the morning rush hour and it's really not much of a drive. For example, I live 30+ miles from Bogies and I am there 5-7 days/wk.

Last edited:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
D Dave, I am doing the math on your commute. Looks to me like nearly 400 miles a week. Unless you are riding a bike, you got to play pretty good, just to make the nut! :heh

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Put me on the list.

I just saw who is coming and this looks like a bird nest on the ground to me.:D

I hope you're coming in early, I want to pump you up a bit before Newkirk gets ahold of you...:)

$30.00 a game sound about right?

Very glad you decided to make the trip John, I'm looking forward to seeing all you COASTERS again...:)

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
D Dave, I am doing the math on your commute. Looks to me like nearly 400 miles a week. Unless you are riding a bike, you got to play pretty good, just to make the nut! :heh

Not a consideration for me. My gas bill is pretty much a fixed expense even if I don't go to Bogies. I run about 15,000 miles/yr.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I hope you're coming in early, I want to pump you up a bit before Newkirk gets ahold of you...:)

$30.00 a game sound about right?

Very glad you decided to make the trip John, I'm looking forward to seeing all you COASTERS again...:)

I knew that little lemon I laid down on you and Newkirk would bear fruit.:D