Did Anyone Else Watch Dennis and Daz Last Night?

New 2 You Qs

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
What a crazy match. I have never been so clueless as to what a pro was going to shoot next in a 1P match. It was NOT an exhibition in moving and shot selection... but it was very entertaining in a morbid 1P kinda way.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
What a crazy match. I have never been so clueless as to what a pro was going to shoot next in a 1P match. It was NOT an exhibition in moving and shot selection... but it was very entertaining in a morbid 1P kinda way.

I watched about half of it and then gave up. I have to confess I experienced schadenfruede.

Lou Figueroa

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I watched about half of it and then gave up. I have to confess I experienced schadenfruede.

Lou Figueroa
I had to look that up, lol:

scha·den·freu·de
noun, often capitalized \ˈshä-dən-ˌfrȯi-də\

: a feeling of enjoyment that comes from seeing or hearing about the troubles of other people

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Did Anyone Else Watch Dennis and Daz Last Night?

I had to look that up, lol:

scha·den·freu·de

noun, often capitalized \ˈshä-dən-ˌfrȯi-də\

: a feeling of enjoyment that comes from seeing or hearing about the troubles of other people

I'm going to try like hell to use that in a sentence today. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stedyfred

Verified Member
Obviously these are two great pool players; I didn't see their one pocket session. If you watched this match can someone please give an assessment of their game? Thanks.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
"What do I have to do? Shoot all the balls in that hole? In order?"

"No, shoot any ball you want into that hole."

"Any ball, that's all there is to it? That is easy. Oopps, f-ck, what happened. S-hit, this f-cking guy has me up in this stack all the time. WTF, what do you mean I don't get ball in hand! This f-cking game sucks."

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
"What do I have to do? Shoot all the balls in that hole? In order?"

"No, shoot any ball you want into that hole."

"Any ball, that's all there is to it? That is easy. Oopps, f-ck, what happened. S-hit, this f-cking guy has me up in this stack all the time. WTF, what do you mean I don't get ball in hand! This f-cking game sucks."

OMG, my first laugh of the day:)