Derby City

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
Hmmm... Tough to make a joke around here. Which way do you turn your hat when you go to bed?
Doc

The jokes should be left to we professionals. Life is tough,but comedy is MURDER.

Donovan

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
Hmmm... Tough to make a joke around here. Which way do you turn your hat when you go to bed?

Doc

Actually I think all three posts are pretty funny. Hell, just shave it all off and wear a bandanna. Then you can color cordinate for less. :D Oh wait, isn't this the Queer Hat for the Straight Guy forum? :eek:

;)

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
I've been very Lucky................

I've been very Lucky................

I have been Lucky enough to see Buddy play 9-Ball in the late '70's - Bugs play Banks in early '80's - AND NOW I'VE SEEN EFREN PLAY ONE POCKET!

I am well aware that the games are changing and the young players will eventually take over - BUT - I don't think anyone will ever equal the perfection and skill level of these three players at these three games!

I played Alex a few days ago (on the TV table) and afterwards I thought he might be as good as Efren. I witnessed Efren playing Cliff last year and had just saw Efren play Corey.

What Efren did to Alex was very similar to what Alex did to me.
He played a perfect safe game and never missed a shot. Alex had NO CHANCE to win.

No one can predict how long Efren will be able to play at this level (or God forbid even better), but I now feel I have seen "THE BEST THAT HAS EVER PLAYED", play - 9-Ball, Banks & (now) One Pocket.

(JMHO) - TY & GL, OHB

ratchet

Hey Tom ...

Hey Tom ...

OldHasBeen said:
I have been Lucky enough to see Buddy play 9-Ball in the late '70's - Bugs play Banks in early '80's - AND NOW I'VE SEEN EFREN PLAY ONE POCKET!

(JMHO) - TY & GL, OHB

Hey Tom , You keeping that room straight for me ??

Ratchet - took the broom !lol