Derby City

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
jmo...i don't see our lives getting back to "normal" anytime soon. hopefully by next june for the MOT....

personally, gonna sit this one out.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I'm also thinking it ain't going to happen but you never know. I don't need a room so i can decide last minute. My guess is very low attendance if it does happen.

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
I want to go to Derby - broke my heart to miss it last year, but with the lack of tables in the action room, I've decided to focus on the MOT and regional events. I think it would be really cool to get several of the regional ones going across the country & focus on bringing our members together in an environment specifically built for us to get to know each other. The other positive of a regional etc is that you have to assume our members are "hopefully" being safer than the public as a whole, so being in proximity to each other would conceivably be safer than the hordes at DCC. Memphis is a LONG drive from here, but I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm hoping Corey can get one going up near DC in Virginia etc, or Nick P in Florida somewhere.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Billie I'm also gonna pass this upcoming yr.
Being inside, in the cold all the time, with Many just doesn't sit right with the times/moment and the ventilation systems in the preexisting structures. Hopefully by next summer the ball will be rolling better for mankind.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I am not booking a room this early, but I never do.
I may sit this one out if numbers look low.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I'm out on this one Bille but I hope to see you and the rest of the gang either at the MOT if we are seeing normalcy by then or at the 2022 DCC.

baby huey

Verified Member
I booked my room only and will book the entries and flight later. I can still cancel out of the room later if it looks unsafe. It's still four months away so it could get worse or better. Gotta think they are gonna watch things pretty close.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I haven't been for 6 years and had a room booked and flights, but Ive cancelled both just can't take that kind of risk. Hope to be there in 2022. K

Masta Cruz

From
Fresno, CA
I booked mine right now after seeing this post. Group code didnt work but the rate looked like the discounted rate.
I have the same stance as Jerry I’ll keep an eye on things and book flights later if it looks good.