Derby City Po Boy Calcutta: Get two players for your price

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I see round 14 shows Tony draws Efren so I assume that means Efren eliminated Pinegar?? I think that makes an Efren Tony final. I also see Tony has a 9-ball match now, so he has to go back and forth between games right as he goes into the finals!

edit: Reyes and Pinegar also have 9-ball matches now! That the DCC!!!

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I see round 14 shows Tony draws Efren so I assume that means Efren eliminated Pinegar?? I think that makes an Efren Tony final. I also see Tony has a 9-ball match now, so he has to go back and forth between games right as he goes into the finals!

edit: Reyes and Pinegar also have 9-ball matches now! That the DCC!!!
Steve I think Pinegar got the bye and Efren and Tony play each other.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve I think Pinegar got the bye and Efren and Tony play each other.
Nothing updated overnight, except in the scheduled matches it shows only Tony and Efren, time TBD on the TV table (1) round 14. It Also shows in the results that Pinegar handed Reyes his first loss in round 13, while Tony got the bye that round. So it makes sense that Jonathan gets the round 14 bye and awaits the winner of Reyes/Chohan. Now all three remaining players have a loss, because Tony beat Jonathan in round 12 (even though they still show Pinegar without a loss).

The One Pocket has NEVER gone to a Saturday finish!

2023-01-28_7-28-55.jpg

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Smaller pockets means more moving, longer games. They'll go back to 4.5 next year.

Reactions: lll

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Finals of One Pocket FINALLY about to start! Chohan vs Pinegar and they both have one loss so one match is all they need to settle it. A win would thrust Tony into one of the favorites for the all around along with Gorst.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
We had $4,700 in the pot. Compton and Biado didn't play, so that guy got his money back.

1st: Tony Chohan: Bob De La Feuri, of Baton Rouge, LA : $3, 133.00
2nd Place: Field: Joe Long of Baton Rouge $1,566.

Thanks to everyone for playing. We will have a monster Po Boy Calcutta for Buffalos in May.

Joe

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
We had $4,700 in the pot. Compton and Biado didn't play, so that guy got his money back.

1st: Tony Chohan: Bob De La Feuri, of Baton Rouge, LA : $3, 133.00
2nd Place: Field: Joe Long of Baton Rouge $1,566.

Thanks to everyone for playing. We will have a monster Po Boy Calcutta for Buffalos in May.

Joe
Very cool, Joe!

Any idea why Compton didn't play?