Derby 2022

Pool is Cool

From
Dallas TX but now in Israel
Hey guys, what do you think is the best channel to stream DCC 2022 One Pocket. I'm not so interested in watching the other events but I would like to see ALL the one pocket I can. Action room and tournament.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hey guys, what do you think is the best channel to stream DCC 2022 One Pocket. I'm not so interested in watching the other events but I would like to see ALL the one pocket I can. Action room and tournament.
Ray Hansen poolactiontv.com will have stuff going all week, including the Tuesday night One Ball One Pocket mini. He has his own "Action room" with his own table and studio so it is always open for action and challenge matches, a mix of games but usually a lot of One Pocket. Accustats does their feature tounament table if the finals of events are important to you. In recent years Accustats has been only featuring the banks and One Pocket later rounds I believe, because of the Big Foot 10-Ball that is on the special 10' table for the first few days, until they swap out that table (Tues AM I believe). There also may be some other streamers on the floor.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Made it up here and got some practice in. Seen quite a few people so far. Got to play a one pocket set with Miller, then Rowsey. Also saw, Jerry M, Mark M, Joe L, Buster (Matt's friend) and a few others. Also got to chat with Sky and Ashley. Hadn't seen him in a while now they live in Texas..
Of course it wouldn't be derby without Death Ball screaming over the top of our table in the middle of a game at somebody at the other end of the room.. And me yelling at him to STFU like 3 times until he stopped caterwalling and went away..
Rowsey went and sat down until the storm passed... probably thinks I'm crazy...😆

Attachments

• 20220120_211914.jpg
    20220120_211914.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

OldSchool

Verified Member
Made it up here and got some practice in. Seen quite a few people so far. Got to play a one pocket set with Miller, then Rowsey. Also saw, Jerry M, Mark M, Joe L, Buster (Matt's friend) and a few others. Also got to chat with Sky and Ashley. Hadn't seen him in a while now they live in Texas..
Of course it wouldn't be derby without Death Ball screaming over the top of our table in the middle of a game at somebody at the other end of the room.. And me yelling at him to STFU like 3 times until he stopped caterwalling and went away..
Rowsey went and sat down until the storm passed
... probably thinks I'm crazy...😆

Lol.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Won my first match 3-0. Lost my second match 3-0... lol. Not going to rebuy and probably going to go home tomorrow instead of Sunday.
My sister had to be brought up here for emergency eye surgery on Thursday, so I came up a day early anyway.. I bring her back home with me. Checked her house before I left and her water froze up so I will also need to deal with that when we get home too. Always something, but just glad to still be able to do it all. Had lots of fun, saw a bunch of folks I hadn't seen in a while. Laying here in the room wore out.. Thats all..

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Won my first match 3-0. Lost my second match 3-0... lol. Not going to rebuy and probably going to go home tomorrow instead of Sunday.
My sister had to be brought up here for emergency eye surgery on Thursday, so I came up a day early anyway.. I bring her back home with me. Checked her house before I left and her water froze up so I will also need to deal with that when we get home too. Always something, but just glad to still be able to do it all. Had lots of fun, saw a bunch of folks I hadn't seen in a while. Laying here in the room wore out.. Thats all..
It's great that you made it for a few days John, and you won a match too -- given all you've been through last year!!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Doc...I asked him about that a couple nights ago.. He just shrugged his shoulders. He's hittn em pretty salty and finding ways to win like champions do....

Dustin, did you get a chance to see his son play??

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I checked the match results screen, but there's really not that much up. I think they're a little behind. Maybe short staffed.

Surprised not to see Col. Bille and OneHoleNut up there. Bille must be working on his new place.
Lots of big names missing too. Maybe DCC will suffer from the availability of other events.

Anyone know how many were in the banks; one pocket?

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I checked the match results screen, but there's really not that much up. I think they're a little behind. Maybe short staffed.

Surprised not to see Col. Bille and OneHoleNut up there. Bille must be working on his new place.
Lots of big names missing too. Maybe DCC will suffer from the availability of other events.

Anyone know how many were in the banks; one pocket?

I gave heard over 350 in 1p. Not sure about banks but a pretty full field as usual.....