Daulton vs. Frost 2011 D.C.C.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I would disagree

I would disagree

Any body here think about banking the 8 ball ?
I'll bet Dalton would. :)
Rod.
P.S. Or Cole.
P.P.S. Or me.

I hit that shot (8 ball) as good as Moses (if I am close to it), but how could you trade that shot for the 5 cross corner? With the 5 you have to travel about 8 less feet. The possibility of making it or hanging the 5 is much higher. Finally, with the five you are maybe most importantly, removing a ball that only goes into his pocket and could open the stack for him. With the five gone he doesnt figure to get more than the ball he has hanging in the pocket.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I hit that shot (8 ball) as good as Moses (if I am close to it), but how could you trade that shot for the 5 cross corner? With the 5 you have to travel about 8 less feet. The possibility of making it or hanging the 5 is much higher. Finally, with the five you are maybe most importantly, removing a ball that only goes into his pocket and could open the stack for him. With the five gone he doesnt figure to get more than the ball he has hanging in the pocket.

Beard

For the first time in the history of this forum, I must side with the Beardmonster, over my Texas homey...(except, of course, for the "Moses" analogy.:rolleyes:).....What were you thinking Rodney ?.:sorry

By the way...Frost usually hits 'em a little better, than he hit that 5 ball bank. (possibly hungover ?).. ;)

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
For the first time in the history of this forum, I must side with the Beardmonster, over my Texas homey...(except, of course, for the "Moses" analogy.:rolleyes:).....What were you thinking Rodney ?.:sorry

There is/was a possibility that, with pocket speed the CB wouldn't move enough to leave a shot on the 12 ball, is what I was thinking.:)
Rod.

P.S. Sometimes these views are a little deceptive.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I hit that shot (8 ball) as good as Moses (if I am close to it).
Beard

Which begs the obvious question, could you hit the Red Sea as well as he did (if you were close to it?):p.

moses_red_sea.jpg

I'm assuming he was a better player after he descended with the 10 recommendations. I know he has to be on your beat list:). (Old version).

Moses2.jpg

That Freddy, always with the beards, you know how that scares some people;).

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Wrong guy

Wrong guy

Which begs the obvious question, could you hit the Red Sea as well as he did (if you were close to it?):p.

View attachment 4110

I'm assuming he was a better player after he descended with the 10 recommendations. I know he has to be on your beat list:). (Old version).

View attachment 4111

That Freddy, always with the beards, you know how that scares some people;).

I was talking about the folk singer, Mose Allison. :sorry

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Parchment Farm..

Parchment Farm..

...my favorite Mose Allison line. "..putting that cotton in a 'leven foot sack with a twelve gauge shotgun at my back."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJvg0ImTdtg&feature=related[/ame]

He quit doing this song in the 80s because of Political Correctness!!!:frus

I'm so fukkin old, I seen him do it in my Beatnik days!

Beard

Thats not so bad, SJD seen Lilly Langtree perform when SJD was with the Whig party.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Yeah I can see ya shooting that shot if you were playing Daulton.

If you were playing me, you'd be firing at the five or the eight.:frus:heh

Well you might be right.... However after seeing the results of Scott's shot I think I like my kick even more..:heh

Dud