Danny DiLiberto needs help

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
John is fine monetarily. Just will take him time getting back on his feet. He will be getting his checks again and he has family besides OPOrg. He is coming along very well. His blood work, PSA are all good. He is close to using a walker. Its going to be a long struggle. Couple of years for me to get walking again after major surgery.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
A little birdie told me what Billy I donated and it's not a number that we can match -- but I hope it serves as an inspiration for more of you to step up and make a donation -- and we will match you until our matching funds run out. And if somebody wants to join our match committee then send me a PM or text me please so we can raise the cap!!!

Thanks again!!
Steve, as you know, Danny and I are close friends. I don't expect you to match what I have given to Danny, as we are lifelong friends who would do the same for me if our lives were reversed. I admire you and have the utmost respect for your generous contributions in helping a true legend of our game. You are first-class IMO, (y)

Bill Incardona

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve, as you know, Danny and I are close friends. I don't expect you to match what I have given to Danny, as we are lifelong friends who would do the same for me if our lives were reversed. I admire you and have the utmost respect for your generous contributions in helping a true legend of our game. You are first-class IMO, (y)

Bill Incardona
Thanks Billy!

Our onepocket.org match $$ now stands at 850 added to match 850 of member donations, so we can still match new donations, to double the benefit to Danny di. And just to be clear, I'm only a small part of the match effort -- other members in particular are being very generous!

Who else can chip in? Anything helps. The guy is 86 years old now, and I'm pretty sure he has been doing commentary for more than 40 years now -- as a follow up to a top notch career as a player! He is definitely one of our elder statesmen/living pool legends.

I promise any of you inclined to donate, it feels good to do a little something for somebody like that.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Me too. PM paypal details.
Cory you can go right to the GoFundMe page here. But I think you do have to use a card. If you want to use paypal then yes, you can paypal me and I will ship it in and it will get matched. PM sent

Thank you!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm curious how many One Pocket shots and truisms that we picked up from Danny, but so long ago that we totally take the knowledge for granted at this point....

The four rail kick comes to mind :)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you boingo, Cory, Matt & Cincy -- that's another 400 to match. I noticed that on the Gofundme page it shows a few "recent" as well as the "first" and the "top" donation. So we've been matching kind of as you all donate, but now I'm smartening up and looking to group just a couple more similar donations, so when we match, our match will be more than the current "top" donation of 500. So if anybody is on the fence, now is a good time to jump in :) Let's make "onepocket.org match" the top donation!!

Thank you!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OK -- those last six 100 donations just got matched for another 1200 total for Danny. And we have another member coming back to chip in with a second donation! A few of you have done that, thank you!!

So, earlier Billy Incardona posted that he had sent Danny a very nice check -- a little much for us to match. But since then, we have a commitment to match half of Billy's generous donation if one, two or a few of us are willing to come up with the other half. I think we can do it -- if just a couple of you who can afford to, please PM me and commit to just a little extra. We can do this, together!!