Danny DiLiberto needs help

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I spoke with Danny on Sunday, he had a little stint in the hospital. Some internal bleeding, undiagnosed as of that day. The main issue for Danny right now is, he has 1 kidney that is shot! He's 86 and other than the kidney issue, he's in no pain. We cut up a few jackpots for 15 minutes, and made sure we'd stay in touch a little more often.

evergruven

Verified Member
Thx for posting this. Danny is on one of the greats....and deserves our support.

hi nick, thanks for saying so and agree.

I spoke with Danny on Sunday, he had a little stint in the hospital. Some internal bleeding, undiagnosed as of that day. The main issue for Danny right now is, he has 1 kidney that is shot! He's 86 and other than the kidney issue, he's in no pain. We cut up a few jackpots for 15 minutes, and made sure we'd stay in touch a little more often.

thanks for the update mr3c- please relay our best to danny!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OK, a couple of our members are willing to match any onepocket.org member donations dollar for dollar, up to $1500 starting now. Please, if you can afford something, Danny D has done a heck of a lot for our enjoyment of the game, and I believe he is our most senior One Pocket Hall of Fame member. Let's show our support and appreciation for Danny!

Thank you!!

evergruven

Verified Member
OK, a couple of our members are willing to match any onepocket.org member donations dollar for dollar, up to $1500 starting now. Please, if you can afford something, Danny D has done a heck of a lot for our enjoyment of the game, and I believe he is our most senior One Pocket Hall of Fame member. Let's show our support and appreciation for Danny!

Thank you!!

awesome!! I already donated 30 bucks but will donate another 20 spot=50 total

thanks steve and fellow members..great gesture

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Another member also donated 50 -- just not sure if their name is to be public, but you know who your are, thank you!!

So with just those three donations, that is $800 raised. Moves pretty quickly when it is doubled!

You can leverage your donation too (y)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Californian streaming, $200.
Thank you Bill!! Your donation is being matched as we speak. We also got another 100 anonymous donation -- you know who you are, thank you!!

So that is 700 times 2 for $1400 so far as I figure it.

Keep it coming!! There cannot be anyone here who doesn't have some kind of Danny di Liberto connection, worthy of a little chip in!!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Thank you!!
I talked with Danny 6 days ago and sent him a check which Danny can verfy. Would like to see the member that would match it do so it wpuld be wonderful. Steve you can call Danny to get the amount of the donation. Thanks.

Bill Incardona

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I talked with Danny 6 days ago and sent him a check which Danny can verfy. Would like to see the member that would match it do so it wpuld be wonderful. Steve you can call Danny to get the amount of the donation. Thanks.

Bill Incardona
A little birdie told me what Billy I donated and it's not a number that we can match -- but I hope it serves as an inspiration for more of you to step up and make a donation -- and we will match you until our matching funds run out. And if somebody wants to join our match committee then send me a PM or text me please so we can raise the cap!!!

Thanks again!!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Bill Incardona
Its hard to match a donation without knowing the number.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I dont want to inhibit donations to Danny but John is another pool player that uses OP to supplicant his income. I have collected some donations which were sent to his mate. His bills have been paid and he has Kaiser for insurance. They are collecting his SS because of the longevity of his stay. When he gets out, he will be broke. When pool players from the old school get sick, they dont have much because they gave their lives to the game.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I dont want to inhibit donations to Danny but John is another pool player that uses OP to supplicant his income. I have collected some donations which were sent to his mate. His bills have been paid and he has Kaiser for insurance. They are collecting his SS because of the longevity of his stay. When he gets out, he will be broke. When pool players from the old school get sick, they dont have much because they gave their lives to the game.
Bill, start a, 'Go Fund Me' page on Facebook for John. It worked for Jennette Lee. Just an idea.

BTW, hope he's coming along.

Last edited: