Dallas Friday 11/15

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I will be in Dallas Friday night 11/15 looking to play. Is Ck's still the best place to go for action?

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Ben, I don't know about Friday nights there. Wednesday is the action day at CK's.

If you are to find action, that still might be your best bet.

Rusty's in Arlington would be better chance if you want to go 15 - 20 miles from Dallas.

I would be glad to give you some action if it wasn't for the fact that I haven't touched my cue since Seniors tourney in Houston.

I stay so busy this time of year with my health insurance business.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I will be in Dallas Friday night 11/15 looking to play. Is Ck's still the best place to go for action?

CKs on Skillman. I’ve gotten action there every time I’ve been there.

Give Dr Bill a call. Maybe Roman might play you

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
Rusty's in Arlington has been the spot lately, Billiard Den in Richardson is good also. This weekend is the Finale of the DFW9balltour @ Rusty's in Arlington so Friday night will be especially frisky.

Rusty's in FTW would probably be a lot calmer and you can find RNewkirk there! Plus they have a legit Diamond Blue Label.

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Rusty's in Arlington has been the spot lately, Billiard Den in Richardson is good also. This weekend is the Finale of the DFW9balltour @ Rusty's in Arlington so Friday night will be especially frisky.

Rusty's in FTW would probably be a lot calmer and you can find RNewkirk there! Plus they have a legit Diamond Blue Label.

Thanks for the feedback.

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
Doubt there will be a table at Arlington friday