Creativity Unbound?

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Dear Gentle Readers,

A pal sent me some Corey Deuel one-pocket links. Wow. He was experimenting with outré breaks. Redefining combo / bank / carom shots.

Other players have stronger games, but does anyone else have his imagination?

The first one-pocket stream I watched on YouTube was Efren and Shannon in Galveston. The way Efren worked out of some of those traps was amazing - - a combination of skill and imagination and precision.

Adulation is my life,

Sunny

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Creativity Unbound?

Dear Gentle Readers,

A pal sent me some Corey Deuel one-pocket links. Wow. He was experimenting with outré breaks. Redefining combo / bank / carom shots.

The first one-pocket stream I watched on YouTube was Efren and Shannon in Galveston. The way Efren worked out of some of those traps was amazing - - a combination of skill and imagination and precision.

Adulation is my life,

Sunny

Care to share the links, Sunny-one?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Dear Gentle Readers,

In 2003 when the DCC was actually played in Derby City, Corey Duel put on a show of shooting balls out of the pack, combos, jumping the stack. I got so frustrated and not seeing anything he was shooting that I went to a more conventional style of play on another table.

Its not really a Derby City Classic if its in Indiana. Just a kid who grew up near the stables of Churchill Downs and its been downhill ever since.