Cowboy Dennis, Sappo, Beatle, Ghost, Fast Eddie

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
this place is dead.....

besides, i miss the old days.....

talked to cowbiy dennis tonight. i want this guy back. brought a lot of substance and active. and my buddy/miss interacting every day. he said he'd think about it...... (quit being a dick and get back on bro...)

------

calling El Sappo tomorrrow. got a David Gilmore blue ray DVD coming your way bro..... (getting a miller call tomorrow)

------

Beatle.....I know you're lurking. gonna task landsman to get you to come around...

------

Ghost. Yeah. the originator of WWYDs. (some of you don't know that.) t-shirts and what not have been spawned off it. it would be ashame for onepocket.org to slide into irrevalvance.....Ghost has got to come back. he'll be getting a call from miller soon. stop fukn around Ghosty, and come back home.....

------

Fast Eddie. My man.

------

(Rodney, Skin, Jeff, Frank, Jerry, Wayne, Bernie, Tres, Dudley, Hacker, Cardone, StaightBack, etc.....where have the flowers gone?)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Ghost. Yeah. the originator of WWYDs. (some of you don't know that.) t-shirts and what not have been spawned off it. it would be ashame for onepocket.org to slide into irrevalvance.....Ghost has got to come back. he'll be getting a call from miller soon. stop fukn around Ghosty, and come back home.....

------

(Rodney, Skin, Jeff, Frank, Jerry, Wayne, Bernie, Tres, Dudley, Hacker, Cardone, StaightBack, etc.....where have the flowers gone?)
I wore one of his shirts in Houston. We played some not too long ago.

YoungSchool

Do you guys play even? Who won?

RUMOR HAS IT GHOST IS OVER THE HILL. CAN'T HERD HIS FLOCK OF SHEEP, GONE SENILE, CAN'T EVEN POST ON 1P.ORG. PROBABLY NEEDED FOUR BALLS PLAYING THAT AIRLINE GUY. NO WWYD FROM THAT GAME (OR ANY OTHER).

-YoungSchool