Corey Deuel vs Roberto Gomez One Pocket Action Match August 5-7th-Buffalo's Billiards Action Palooza New Orleans

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
PoolActionTV Presents Buffalo's Billiards Action Palooza.
Live From The Big Easy.
Great One Pocket Action.
Evan Lunda vs Josh Roberts July 28-30th.
Corey Deuel vs Roberto Gomez August 5-7th.
3rd match is in the works TBA soon.
Late night action camera will be rolling for any action.

deuel v gomez edit small.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lll

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Match Starts on Friday 3pm Central Time
Double J Jeremy Jones will be doing commentary on Friday and T-Rex Tony Chohan on Saturday & Sunday.
Early Bird Discount event pass is now on sale!!
Only $19.95 for the entire match. (Offer Expires Thursday at Midnight)
Purchase link below

1659371513090.png

roberto v corey small.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lll

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Local color for sure. Downtown Eddie Brown has been around New Orleans forever. I hope they show a good picture of Eddie on this show. Worth a look, to say the least.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Local color for sure. Downtown Eddie Brown has been around New Orleans forever. I hope they show a good picture of Eddie on this show. Worth a look, to say the least.
Eddie must have been born in a N.O. poolroom. He was going hot 'n heavy when I moved here in 2000. He was the only guy who ever asked me if I'd bet on the side in a tournament match at the old Pickles poolroom near Ochsners Hosp. I should have. I beat him 2-0 in a race to two!!..😄 Eddie knows all the shark moves.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I really like Eddie’s commentary — very down to Earth, no BS.

Lou Figueroa

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It really looked like Corey was off his game the first set yesterday, but I didn't last much into the second set. Too much golf this summer for him maybe lol? But apparently he is getting back in stroke as he goes, because here we are hill-hill. Corey was having trouble running balls from what I was seeing, yet in the past that was one of his strong suits! I remember when he would bet on the 15 ball One Pocket ghost, getting pretty demanding odds on the money -- like he had to run all 15 something like 1 out 4 just to break even. That was at DCC a long time ago and I could be wrong about the odds.