COREY DEUEL V JUSTIN HALL ACTION

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Playing even? I like Corey if so.

Mostly just cause I'm not sure if Justin can behave for three whole days...

Last edited:

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
"Behave" sounds like a mild dig....care to elaborate?
Lol.
Nothing against the guy. I have HUGE respect for his game. Just tends to be a little wild and free.
Buffalo's last year he played AWESOME. I remember he came back in a race to 5 with Orcollo down from 0-4 and won!
Then if i recall he beat Chip to get into the money, then stayed up all night and got wrecked by Corey in the morning 5-0.
He had a real good chance at back to back wins at the Buffalo's tournament. When he's on he's a bad man.

This was Buff's take :ROFLMAO:

"What chance did Justin Hall have at 9am ....in the Big Easy ...a notorious 24 hour town.?...It took about 8 calls to his phone to get him over here to start with...meanwhile Corey probably said his morning prayers.... jogged on the hotel treadmill....grabbed a glass of orange juice and is off to a 4-0 lead"

Last edited:

BRLongArm

Verified Member
"What chance did Justin Hall have at 9am ....in the Big Easy ...a notorious 24 hour town.?...It took about 8 calls to his phone to get him over here to start with...meanwhile Corey probably said his morning prayers.... jogged on the hotel treadmill....grabbed a glass of orange juice and is off to a 4-0 lead"

Isn't this the whole analysis? One player is a professional who takes care of himself and has no bad habits. The other player has a world of ability and has all the bad habits. Who are you going to bet on day in and day out?

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I didn’t know there was a pool hall there. Last time I was in Sarasota I rented a bike in Bradenton and did a 50 mile ride. I love that area of Florida.

What kind of equipment do they have

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
We got a date and venue. (y)

January 13-15th Livingston's Billiards Bradenton, Florida

Official announcement & poster coming soon
Livingston's is a roomy venue that's been there for decades. I haven't been there in awhile, but the last time, I noticed that the tables (GCs) were pretty loose. If so, I imagine that they'll bring in a special table.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Place has been redone with Diamond tables.

I will get all the details soon for the match table.

They have the tables named after famous pool players :)
Nice to hear that they're still open, doing well, and have replaced the GCs with Diamonds. The place looks like it's laid out the same way, only with Diamonds.

I suspect that it's once again the premiere place to play in the Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota area.

Ericb523

Live from Livingston's Billiards in Bradenton, Florida.
January 13th-14th-15th.
Hall vs Deuel-One Pocket-Race to 24-$10,000 entry each player.
Time to start getting your sweat bets down.
VIP reserved seats are available for in person.
Live online coverage from Pool Action TV with professional commentary from Jeremy Jones.

View attachment 433788
That’s a pretty cool edit👍🏻 Is the diamond standard size pockets or tighter?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Live from Livingston's Billiards in Bradenton, Florida.
January 13th-14th-15th.
Hall vs Deuel-One Pocket-Race to 24-$10,000 entry each player.
Time to start getting your sweat bets down.
VIP reserved seats are available for in person.
Live online coverage from Pool Action TV with professional commentary from Jeremy Jones.
VERY clever poster, as usual, Terry!