Cook/martinez 1994

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
martinez broke and has lower right pocket.first game . martinez has one ball.
steve cook left rafael martinez in this position.what would you shoot?
cm1.jpg

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
Larry..I might just shoot the 1b and kinda snug up to the 2 striped balls in the pack

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Raphael is aggressive, so I would not be surprised if he banked either the 11 or the 3-ball -- I'm guessing the 11-ball

Attachments

• Greenshot_2010-11-10_09-04-05.jpg
    Greenshot_2010-11-10_09-04-05.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Power shot: 7 into the rail, then into the striped ball, hitting the stack - sending balls at his pocket...

...or..a 2-rail kick into the back of the striped ball above Cook's pocket - removing it, with the cueball sliding up-table, is a good shot also.

- Ghost

mosconiac

Verified Member
Right spin to avoid giving up bank on 5B. Just might make the 15 or 6...which lets me shoot the 3 next.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
mosconiac said:
Right spin to avoid giving up bank on 5B. Just might make the 15 or 6...which lets me shoot the 3 next.

Yep, if the angle is laying right, that's an excellent choice also.

- Ghost

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
martinez has one ball.
We don't really need to know his physical problems Larry, at least that's what I assume you referenced since there are 16 balls on the table:eek: :D .

This shot is a possibility for an aggressive player, and not too bad of a shot either except for all of the things wrong with it:( .

Cookmartinez 1994 - OnePocket.jpg

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
We don't really need to know his physical problems Larry, at least that's what I assume you referenced since there are 16 balls on the table:eek: :D .

This shot is a possibility for an aggressive player, and not too bad of a shot either except for all of the things wrong with it:( .
View attachment 1642

Hey Dennis....don't knock your shot...if the angle let's you keep whitey low enough to have the stack hide that striped ball from Cook, I like your shot a lot.

- Ghost

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well heres what rafa shot .
the 7 into the 15 which banked into the 6 and went into the pocket.:eek:
rafa ran out from there:D
heres how he left it
gg4.jpg

Attachments

• gg2.jpg
    gg2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
dont know what happened but the bottom pic shows the 7 about to fall in
i had to edit my post.
mosconiac gets the cookie on this one

Last edited:

mosconiac

Verified Member
I'm on an f'in roll here...I've picked a few winners lately. That guy that said I "don't have the first clue about 1P" can eat it! LOL

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
mosconiac said:
I'm on an f'in roll here...I've picked a few winners lately. That guy that said I "don't have the first clue about 1P" can eat it! LOL

Yeah, now that we've got you all 'buttered up,' and primed to get out of line $$$ some of us wish that you were at our poolhall, so we could get you on the table...:eek:...:D

- Ghost

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
lll said:
mosconiac gets the cookie he tried to move both stripes
want to give credit where it is due.

mosconiac said:

So you don't feel too cocky, Here was the shot. The one you were shooting at is still there. ;)
Rod.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
androd said:
So you don't feel too cocky, Here was the shot. The one you were shooting at is still there. ;)
Rod.

Hey Larry....if that was the shot, then the cookie is mine!...that's a version of one of the two shots that I recommended in post# 4....:cool:

- Ghosty

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Larry....if that was the shot, then the cookie is mine!...that's a version of one of the two shots that I recommended in post# 4...

- Ghosty
ill have to check the video when i get home:( :mad:
why dont you and mosconiac share a cookie and have a few drinks on ROD since hes the one that brought it up:D :eek: :rolleyes:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
lll said:
ill have to check the video when i get home.
why dont you and mosconiac share a cookie and have a few drinks on ROD since hes the one that brought it up:D :eek: :rolleyes:

When I drink all my friends drink !:D
Rod.