Congrats to "The Earthquake" Keith McCready

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Awesome for you to accept the Lifetime in Action award.

It's about time you let yourself be recognized by your peers, it's long overdue. Remember, these are your peers, the people that really love you and have always cared about you.

You and Jenn will have a great time, I hope I can be there.

Steve

JAM

Verified Member
Awesome for you to accept the Lifetime in Action award.

It's about time you let yourself be recognized by your peers, it's long overdue. Remember, these are your peers, the people that really love you and have always cared about you.

You and Jenn will have a great time, I hope I can be there.

Steve

Thank you, Steve. I hope you can make it. Keith is over the moon, as am I.

This is a very great honor for Keith. I am so grateful and proud.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Yes.......

Yes.......

.......indeed,Keith was a man among men.Well preserved and respected.What more can an honest outlaw aspire to?Hope to see him and yall at the Derby,keep on keepin on,Bob

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Keith deserves this award, I really can't think of another player that promoted action better than Keith he was the perfect player for any pool room for getting action started. It certainly didn't hurt that Keith was also one of the best 9ball players in the world. :)

Dr. Bill

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Very well deserved, made for him.
Congrats Keith.
You might remember me, (Retired Houston Bookmaker)
P.S Older than dirt, still playing pool.

JAM

Verified Member
is Keith still playing? if not, why?

Rack 'em, Sausage. I'm sure he might like to play some! :D

Keith still plays locally from time to time. He came in second place in a one-pocket tournament in Maryland at QuBall 1 Billiards a month or so ago.

I know he's over the moon about this great honor of being inducted into the Hall of Fame for the Lifetime of Action Award. Anybody who knows Keith McCready knows it's very fitting title for him. We're both very excited.

Keith is looking forward to the Hall of Fame banquet at the Derby City Classic. In particular, he misses all his pool friends and can't wait to hang out with them. Who knows? Keith might just put on a little barkfest if the mood hits him and he finds a worthy opponent. ;)

January 24th is the night. What a great night it will be! :cool:

Ktown

Verified Member
Have you decided if you are coming JAM? Looking forward to the HOF dinner, I am sure it will be one to remember

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Congrats to Keith, if anyone ever deserved the, 'Action award' it's him!

He and Tony Banks gave me a $300.00 jelly once at the Rack, which I ran into $12,000.00 at Hazel Park that same night!

Once again, Well Deserved!