Congrats to Larry AKA lll

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Well done Larry. Now your free to come to Buffalo’s big tournament in May
i am seriously considering it
depends on the number of people vaccinated and the number of daily cases of covid at that time
i have had my 2 shots
that doesnt mean i cant get it
it means i shouldn't end up on a ventilator if i do
there was a 9 ball tourney in my home room today
i was planning to play
then i thought to myself
i have been following precautions for a year
then i thought
do i want to be in an enclosed space with 30 people not wearing masks now?
the answer was
NO
so we will see what the landscape looks like then

beatle

Verified Member
not having a job is the greatest feeling in the world ,especially if you had a job one time and know what it feels like.

its time for all the people with jobs to be self employed and never answer to another again. its not too late.

Last edited:

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Larry, Enjoy your retirement. I know you are going to be putting in the hours on the table. I don't know any member who

likes to play 1-hole more than you, Maybe as much, but not more 👍 ;) Do you know anything I can do for my wrinkly skin ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
lll.... How was day 1? Hope you enjoyed it. Day 2 is the same.
Day 1 was tennis at 10 AM
We got done alittle after 12
By the time I cooled down /stretched /had lunch /took a shower
It was 3:30
Stopped in the pool room for a little bit
Came home around six
watched some ESPN
made dinner and went to bed
I was tired from not going to work 😉😉

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Larry, now that you are retired, we can use you as our ambassador for one pocket. I'll see you at Buffalos. In two months, we'll be out of the woods for sure. We are already in phase 3 and everyone who wants a vaccine can get one.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Larry, my buddy. Hats off to you for finally getting the opportunity to retire after serving your community for so many years!

Now, that you'll be a, 'Man of leisure,' I know your 1P game will sky rocket to the level you aspire! Hoping when things in the country settle down a bit, we can get together, and I get you stay up past 9 pm! LOL!

Have Fun everyday of your retirement!
Larry, my buddy. Hats off to you for finally getting the opportunity to retire after serving your community for so many years!

Now, that you'll be a, 'Man of leisure,' I know your 1P game will sky rocket to the level you aspire! Hoping when things in the country settle down a bit, we can get together, and I get you stay up past 9 pm! LOL!

Have Fun everyday of your retirement!

beatle

Verified Member
this is a bad deal for me. now that he is on retirement income i suppose ill have to buy my own pastrami sandwiches.
i always get all the bad breaks.