"Confessions of a Pool Hustler"

bobbycotton

Verified Member
Hey all of you pool lovers, my book will be out on the 11th, it has alot of great stories that are funny, sad, scary and sexy ! I hope y'all like it, I think you will !:) I didn't have room for all of my stories, so there will be a book #2. I'm so glad to get these all down on paper ! Thanks Robert

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
bobbycotton said:
Hey all of you pool lovers, my book will be out on the 11th, it has alot of great stories that are funny, sad, scary and sexy ! I hope y'all like it, I think you will !:) I didn't have room for all of my stories, so there will be a book #2. I'm so glad to get these all down on paper ! Thanks Robert
I look forward to reading it -- I think you already have me down for a prepaid copy.

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
I'm limiting my time reading this wonderful book. Maybe twice a day am I able to sit down and read about 15 minutes worth.

I want to enjoy this book as long as I can take. IMO reading it in one sit down is way to quick. You'll end up reading it all over again.

Thank Bobby for sharing.

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
best of Luck Bobby

best of Luck Bobby

I hope your sales are going throught the roof. My brother, Jack, said you were quite a hustler and must have some good tales to tell.
Also, please thank your sister (a serious author) for me, for the tips she gave me on marketing my own book. Jack says hello.
Keep it nice. Alfie

Last edited:

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
I read the book too, after waiting several months to get it after sending in payment, and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the sequel.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I'm limiting my time reading this wonderful book. Maybe twice a day am I able to sit down and read about 15 minutes worth.

I want to enjoy this book as long as I can take. IMO reading it in one sit down is way to quick. You'll end up reading it all over again.

Thank Bobby for sharing.

One of the few I didn't read yet/

harleyb

Thank You

Thank You

I really appreciate the "good light" you mentioned me in your book,we have been friends a long time and I was honored to be mentioned. "THERS'S NO PLACE LIKE MISSOURI"!! I enjoyed your book very much. Good luck to you & your family.
Harley Bryan