comparison of 15 ball 1/P run to straight pool

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
They're ganging up on the Ghost again today/tonight...I think it's been about 5 against 1 today...and I'd say - that makes it about an even fight....:D....:cool:

- Jasper

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
They're ganging up on the Ghost again today/tonight...I think it's been about 5 against 1 today...and I'd say - that makes it about an even fight....:D....:cool:

- Jasper

Hey Ghosty,

Right before I shot at the wrong hole in the other thread I pointed out that you picked and shot a nice shot!

Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
Hey Ghosty,

Right before I shot at the wrong hole in the other thread I pointed out that you picked and shot a nice shot!

Dennis

Thank you, brother Dennis...and, for the record, I wasn't including you in the 'Gang of Five'....:D

- Jasper

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Thank you, brother Dennis...and, for the record, I wasn't including you in the 'Gang of Five'....:D

- Jasper

Can I be ringleader...please, please, puhleeeze. ? :D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:

- Jasper

Gotta watch Letterman tonight. His top 10 list is concerning ghosts. Believe it or not I already forgot what the hell it was about, but it was funny.

And isn't the "Gang of Five" some Chinese bad guys?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Low (normal for you) blow.

Low (normal for you) blow.

One Pocket Ghost said:
You already are...or maybe you and your butt-buddy John :)o) are co-ringleaders....:D

That remark will cost you dearly...I am contacting Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi, ASAP, and telling them to remove you from their speed-dial's :rolleyes: (I have questioned that womens [sic] sexual origin, from the git-go)

Then you'll be back to trying to chisel (lowball) your cheap Chicago "tranny hookers", that you've have been trying to pass off as women..:D.:eek:

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One Pocket Ghost said:
Larry.....did you forget that I'm the one who says nice things about you....:rolleyes:
Male donkeys, or jacks, ...... Jacks are also notably larger in reproductive areas than horses. (reference your similarity to your coaches) i WAS saying nice things about you ghosty:D :rolleyes:

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
back to the subject...

back to the subject...

i dont play straight pool to much maybe 10 time over the last year but the last month or so have been watching alot of straight pool matches and starting to play straight pool more,for practice i can barely conseive running a hundred i could maybe if that is all i tried to do but i feel i can run 15 and out on any given day so imho running a hundred is to high id say more like 50