Coming in early for our tourney and need to spar

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I'm coming in earlier than expected and thus need a sparring partner for Thursday night. Based on the list I think I'm coming in from farther than anyone else and the only person crossing a border (assuming The Don will let me come in).

I don't fly and play well but will try and keep up for a few hours. Just want to warm up and keep it friendly...say $10-$30 a game. We can adjust if the score becomes lob-sided. Bruce (One Pocket Ghost) can attest to how poorly I play (shoot straight but don't move well). Nobody in Canada plays One Pocket so I'm forum and youtube taught. Thus if we have a Calcutta I would suggest staying off me.

Based on my flight and drive time I can be there around dinner time on Thursday. First come. First serve.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'm coming in earlier than expected and thus need a sparring partner for Thursday night. Based on the list I think I'm coming in from farther than anyone else and the only person crossing a border (assuming The Don will let me come in).

I don't fly and play well but will try and keep up for a few hours. Just want to warm up and keep it friendly...say $10-$30 a game. We can adjust if the score becomes lob-sided. Bruce (One Pocket Ghost) can attest to how poorly I play ;) shoot straight but don't move well). ;) Nobody in Canada plays One Pocket so I'm forum and youtube taught. Thus if we have a Calcutta I would suggest staying off me.

Based on my flight and drive time I can be there around dinner time on Thursday. First come. First serve.

Nick, I already said I'm gonna steal you in the Calcutta for $20...:heh

chicagomike

Verified Member

I don't fly and play well but will try and keep up for a few hours. Just want to warm up and keep it friendly...say $10-$30 a game. We can adjust if the score becomes lob-sided. Bruce (One Pocket Ghost) can attest to how poorly I play (shoot straight but don't move well). Nobody in Canada plays One Pocket so I'm forum and youtube taught. Thus if we have a Calcutta I would suggest staying off me.

I'm up for if I'm not wrapped up in another game when you arrive...nice that you can make it early!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Coming in early for our tourney and need to spar

Nice to see you heading somewhere other than Vegas, Nick. Looking forward to meeting you.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Nice to see you heading somewhere other than Vegas, Nick. Looking forward to meeting you.

Yes and unlike Vegas where everyone looks at you like you are SVB's long lost Uncle who taught him everything he knows in Chicago everyone will play you.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Your on. You want to exchange numbers or just play it by ear? Nothing like sprinkling some loose change in the local economy.

Here ya go...630-333-7103. Hit me up anytime. If there anything you need when you arrive in town let me know and I'll do what I can.