Chicago Mike - LSJohn Challenge

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
OK, here's the deal. Mike is a very private guy, and he doesn't like putting our business on the street. But I'm not bashful so here it is:

Mike thinks it would be fair for me to get a little something. So he's offerend me 1/2 a ball. Whaddaya think? Should I go for it? I figure a 50% spot is just like getting 8 to 4, and I gotta go for that, right?

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Oh, when you said you get a ball I thought if you didn't scratch on your first shot, you win. 😂

So if he makes the one ball on the table than that spots and he continues shooting? Interesting.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Oh, when you said you get a ball I thought if you didn't scratch on your first shot, you win. 😂

So if he makes the one ball on the table than that spots and he continues shooting? Interesting.
No, you had it right the first time.

And the counter-proposal for 1/2 ball does me no good, I still have to make the other half ball to win.

People too often suspect me of seriousness.

Last edited:

chicagomike

Verified Member
One ball one pocket, $200/game** -- Southaven Rec Center, November 4

**Not confirmed yet, waiting to hear back from Mike -- I told him I'd just need a ball, so stay tuned.
Huh??? I think this is the first I’m hearing if this.🤦‍♂️

chicagomike

Verified Member
Sorry, Mike for dragging you in without a heads-up. I thought everyone would see immediately that it was only a joke.
I was thinking…is this for real? Happy to hit ‘em around with you in prep for the 1b1p though.