is that the 3 cushion equivalent of a "bar box" 😂

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
kissedout posted this on AZB
it on a 8 ft table
is that the 3 cushion equivalent of a "bar box" 😂
Pretty close, Larry no shot looks tough, making very difficult hits are much easier. Because 3C balls are Big to begin with, any balls close the corners are bigger. Along with balls in the, middle of the table are all closer. You are never further than 8'-8'6" away from any ball.

In all my years playing, the first time (2009) I ran into a 9' 3C table was in, Raleigh, NC a Korean room, only one at that time in the state.
The every first shot I took I ran a 9.

Over the years I've sold several 9 footers to Asian customers and to some who had room size restrictions. One of the customers was a friend of mine in, Savannah, GA. A90round 2012, I was there again at, Southside Billiards to give a 3C clinic. My friend invited me come over and play on the 9' table. I have to say, I never ran so many 7's, 8's and 9's in my life in

Last edited:
Reactions: lll

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I owned a 1925 ish Brunswick table that was 8 foot , it had 2 sets of rails , one for pool and one for 3 cushion , the rails just fit into a metal holder and were clamped in with an assembly, It was a very nice little table . Grand Junior was the Model

Reactions: lll

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I owned a 1925 ish Brunswick table that was 8 foot , it had 2 sets of rails , one for pool and one for 3 cushion , the rails just fit into a metal holder and were clamped in with an assembly, It was a very nice little table . Grand Junior was the Model
hope you are feeling better billy.... (y)