Camp

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Larry
About posting, my memory has gotten a little fuzzy, I've got 6 or7 pair of glasses, none of them work well on my laptop.

Marcel Camp
I ask him about playing fat. He said they played every time they ran into the other. I asked how they did, He said Fat was winner, but not every time.Then he told me the story below.

He said they were playing some where in the middle of the country and Fat broke him. Next morning he was sitting on a bench in front of a Rexall where the traveling busses stopped. Fat pulled up in a red convertable, good looking Blond in the front seat (BTW the car was camps yesterday) Fat asked where you going Marcel ? I said I didn't really know yet. Fat said we're going to St.Louis, if you want a ride ?
I said that would be great, As I was getting up to get in the car, Fat said BTW DO YOU HAVE GAS MONEY

More later !

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Larry
About posting, my memory has gotten a little fuzzy, I've got 6 or7 pair of glasses, none of them work well on my laptop.

Marcel Camp
I ask him about playing fat. He said they played every time they ran into the other. I asked how they did, He said Fat was winner, but not every time.Then he told me the story below.

He said they were playing some where in the middle of the country and Fat broke him. Next morning he was sitting on a bench in front of a Rexall where the traveling busses stopped. Fat pulled up in a red convertable, good looking Blond in the front seat (BTW the car was camps yesterday) Fat asked where you going Marcel ? I said I didn't really know yet. Fat said we're going to St.Louis, if you want a ride ?
I said that would be great, As I was getting up to get in the car, Fat said BTW DO YOU HAVE GAS MONEY

More later !
Camp #2
I asked did you ever get even ?
He said we were playing in a small town in the mid Ohio region, I won. Their was only one hotel in town. I was lying in bed reading. came a knock at my door, it was Fat. I asked him in,
he slid a chair by my bed, I got in and put my book under the covers. He started his pitch and before he got to the punchline, I tilted my head over and closed my eyes. He shook me awake, he thought I had dozed. He started again same thing, before long I faked going asleep He awoke to my scam and started jerking the covers off and jabbing my ribs and going nuts.
I asked what he wanted, he said cash, I got up gave him what he asked . He was so red in the face I was worried about him, I guess he cooled down.
More later.