Calderon v. JHall

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
oh really? lol?

Where is the moral outrage and truckload of grief you like to deliver for that kind of reference?

Lou Figueroa
It's there, it's why I said something. Just maybe, UNLIKE YOU, he will actually take note of that and avoid saying that sort of thing in the future. Multiple offenders like you get a lot more of a reaction from me, as they should. You have been warned multiple times. And banned for a stretch.

How does that movie quote go? "Go ahead, make my day..."

lfigueroa

Verified Member
It's there, it's why I said something. Just maybe, UNLIKE YOU, he will actually take note of that and avoid saying that sort of thing in the future. Multiple offenders like you get a lot more of a reaction from me, as they should. You have been warned multiple times. And banned for a stretch.

How does that movie quote go? "Go ahead, make my day..."

I took note of your misogyny and have refrained — others here have noted the same.

And the only reason I have been warned and banned, by you, is because you have “a thing” about me, as many of your past and recent posts show.

Lou Figueroa

baby huey

Verified Member
Sometimes I just don't understand why we can go along having a good time discussing wwyd's and bingo we start slinging stuff at each other. It got out of hand during the election and I hope it doesn't happen again. I did see Calderon play at Bogies a couple of years back on that double tough Diamond. He's a force for sure and Hall might be in trouble on a tough table like that one.

Eengat

Verified Member
In my opinion, Calderon is the most underrated player in America. Those who have never seen him play will be most impressed. Imagine a guy that moves like JJ, set traps like JBird, but can run out like a top 10 player. That is Calderon's game.
Agreed
Hard as nails
Smart
Good speed

Trebor

Verified Member
From
Action, USA
It's hard to bet on Justin Hall because you never know which guy is gonna show up. If he's right, nobody has to like it... But if he's not, he might lose to Steve Urkel. Ijs 😮