CA Billiards/POV POOL Free One Pocket Stream

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I am heading down tomorrow to do a little commentating. Will keep you updated on matches once I get there. Will be a great stream from a great pool room. Do not miss it. Big Jerry will be there, Dan Louie coming down, and quite a few top West Coast players.

Attachments

• 6FF6AE78-C1B5-4E55-A4CB-2C4793E54F29.png
    6FF6AE78-C1B5-4E55-A4CB-2C4793E54F29.png
    1 MB · Views: 12

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Looks like 50+ players so far, going to be a great tournament and sweat, on a free stream by POV Pool for their tenth anniversary of free streaming.

atmeddy

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
I am heading down tomorrow to do a little commentating. Will keep you updated on matches once I get there. Will be a great stream from a great pool room. Do not miss it. Big Jerry will be there, Dan Louie coming down, and quite a few top West Coast players.
Sorry I did not get a chance to sit and chat with you, only a brief "howdy," but I started playing at ~11:30 and with only two short breaks finished my last match at ~23:30. In truth, this old guy was dead, and Chris Cruz had an easy time with me in my 5th match, 3 and out.

Indeed, Daniel, POV POOL, runs a great tournament, and with 60 players there for the one-pocket, it was great to see some people who I have not seen for quite some time.

Great to see you!

atmeddy

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
congrats on POV X daniel.....

getting late the CST time zone.....will read about it in the sportpages.....gotta hit the rack.....

:cool:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Went to the hotel at 12:30 pm, could not hang any more. Amar won the hot seat beating Jason Williams, Jerry best Dan Louie, playing Damian Alishan now, leading 2/1 racing to three. Winner plays Miguel for third place.

Had a great time doing commentary.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Went to the hotel at 12:30 pm, could not hang any more. Amar won the hot seat beating Jason Williams, Jerry best Dan Louie, playing Damian Alishan now, leading 2/1 racing to three. Winner plays Miguel for third place.

Had a great time doing commentary.
John, you sounded so great, like you were your old self. You and John Barton together were hilarious, of course the ice cream helped. Welcome back!!!!!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I didn't get to hear my man John. Watched a little of the Matchin/Louie game. Nice win and nice playing for Jerry.

Anyone know the final results?
Amar won it, Jason Williams 2nd, Manuel 3rd, Damian Alishan, Jerry next. Great tournament and I had a lot of fun doing commentary. Headed home this morning.