Bustamante vs. Richeson 2011 D.C.C. #3

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Skin said:
Rod, I saw that shot and selected it as my first choice but was not sure the cb could see the 3 at the correct angle, so I picked something else. It is one of my favorite shots, especially if it is there following a scratch on the break by the opponent. Lots of good things can happen off it if it is hit well and the cb is controlled, but all of those things are lucky (except cb position). The odds are incalculable. ;)

Skin

Yeah, but I get lucky all the time. :p :D
Rod.

Skin

Verified Member
androd said:
Yeah, but I get lucky all the time. :p :D
Rod.

I do too on that shot except when I follow the cb into his hole. Then I got UNlucky. ;)

Skin

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
androd said:
Looks like room for this in the overhead view. :p
Rod.
That's the shot I envisioned, not bad even if you go directly into the 10 ball. I really don't see any other good shots.
Maybe with the exception of the one Richie shot.

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Keith,

There's no such thing as luck:eek: , just ask the Duck:) . RR did shoot the 3 into the 10 and made the 13 in his pocket. I'm not showing movement of all balls here, it's a little more involved than this but you can all get the idea.

View attachment 3358

Here's how he left it:

View attachment 3359

From looking at the wei table it didn't look like he could see thr 3 ball to execute this shot. That's why on certain shots you really have to be at the table to figure out what the best shot is. The shot that Richie chose was clearly the right shot, no luck here he hit it well and got rewarded for the shot.

Billy I.