Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
STARTS TONIGHT!!
May 25-29th, 2022 Buffalo's $26,000 Added Pro Classic.
Top One Pockets players battle it out for the biggest payouts in One Pocket!!
Tonight the 1000 Added One Ball One Pocket tournament.
Thursday night the $20,000 Added One Pocket main event starts.
Get down to Buffalos Billiards in New Orleans if you can and watch in person.
Purchase the Live Online Pay-Per-View coverage and watch from anywhere on any device in HD with professional commentary.
To purchase your pass to watch go to PoolActionTV.com

Capture.PNG

Copy of A New Design (15).jpg

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
They are practicing now while the auction going on. The pockets in the pit are brutally tight. Jeremy Jones on commentary right after the auction. I will get on there at some point later.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Got my early bird special, just under the wire, for the stream.....Let's go Brandon
.ooh, woulda liked to have known this 'earlier', ah well.

Jimmy, gotta ask; is brandon not a 'basically' political contrivance? Does the brandon invoking crowd think that it is more appropriately used in a OnePocket forum or discussing a topic such as how have we come to another soul-crushing event, this time 19 tiny souls murdered one by one while their classmates watched? I admit I don't know the inside story of this brandon thing but it is political and I can't help but to say this latest terrorist event is, frankly, painful. And I wonder what have brandon invokers have done about that?

I guess I just want to hear those that invoke 'brandon' in a forum in which we(?) have already acceded to to the 'no politics rule' acknowledge that no matter what your political, religious or any other set of beliefs or values that one may hold - Children being gunned down in their school is unacceptable and ACTION MUST BE TAKEN to immediately and fully address those dangers.

Oh, were we talking about pool? - where does brandon play? -

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Perhaps just ignoring the "Lets go Branden" in JB's post would have attracted less attention to it and reduced its impact on your sensitivities. As for the horrible killing of all those innocent children in Uvalde, Texas you are correct that something must be done. I vote to put an armed and trained guard, be it an officer or administrator or teacher, or several, in every school in America as a starting point.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Sounds like they had several that haven't paid their entry yet??!!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Perhaps just ignoring the "Lets go Branden" in JB's post would have attracted less attention to it and reduced its impact on your sensitivities. As for the horrible killing of all those innocent children in Uvalde, Texas you are correct that something must be done. I vote to put an armed and trained guard, be it an officer or administrator or teacher, or several, in every school in America as a starting point.
It would help immensely if they'd quit prescribing antidepressants to these high school kids who already may be borderline problem kids with mental issues. That's right off the top. The vast majority of school shooters and some other mass murderers were on antidepressants. The press won't report that. Lack of discipline, mollycoddling, and drugs (prescription and otherwise) are the chief problems.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
It would help immensely if they'd quit prescribing antidepressants to these high school kids who already may be borderline problem kids with mental issues. That's right off the top. The vast majority of school shooters and some other mass murderers were on antidepressants. The press won't report that. Lack of discipline, mollycoddling, and drugs (prescription and otherwise) are the chief problems.

my great unlcles went, fought, and killed other young men in WWII with M1s. Dale, Darrell, and Don.

the chief problem is that weapons made with the sole, specific purpose to rapidly kill other human beings are more easy to obtain than a driver's license - that any WWII vet would have been happy to have.

these AR-15s and all their modifications need to go the way of the tommy gun. enough already.

and yes. not the only problem. but a start.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
my great unlcles went, fought, and killed other young men in WWII with M1s. Dale, Darrell, and Don.

the chief problem is that weapons made with the sole, specific purpose to rapidly kill other human beings are more easy to obtain than a driver's license - that any WWII vet would have been happy to have.

these AR-15s and all their modifications need to go the way of the tommy gun. enough already.

and yes. not the only problem. but a start.

sorry for the "politcal" post. (but is it really?)

regarding politics - can't stand either party at this point. it's not a zero sum game - its ok to say they both suck. they've both completely abandoned the middle.