Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Busty and Dennis are out. Aranas is out. Biado went home. Garcia went home. Corteza went home. Shaw is playing in the UK event in London. Schmidt is not interested in traveling. Filler has an event in Eastern Europe after London. Al Shaheen is in London, then going home. Cone has to work. Bergman is not playing events. So we are down to the following:

Oscar Dominguez-possible
Chip Compton-likely
Jason Brown-possible...has not hit a ball in six months
Jeremy Jones-possible...may be commentating in London through May 22nd, could be virtual
Anthony Meglino-questionable..Is working and has to decide if he wants to take PTO.
Sylver Ochoa-questionable...Mr. mom has kids
Mike Banks-doubtful no return of message
Alex Lely-doubtful. Will be at the event, but leaves Sunday for coaching in another city.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Busty and Dennis are out. Aranas is out. Biado went home. Garcia went home. Corteza went home. Shaw is playing in the UK event in London. Schmidt is not interested in traveling. Filler has an event in Eastern Europe after London. Al Shaheen is in London, then going home. Cone has to work. Bergman is not playing events. So we are down to the following:

Oscar Dominguez-possible
Chip Compton-likely
Jason Brown-possible...has not hit a ball in six months
Jeremy Jones-possible...may be commentating in London through May 22nd, could be virtual
Anthony Meglino-questionable..Is working and has to decide if he wants to take PTO.
Sylver Ochoa-questionable...Mr. mom has kids
Mike Banks-doubtful no return of message
Alex Lely-doubtful. Will be at the event, but leaves Sunday for coaching in another city.
Just curious why Bergman isn't playing in any events, he seems to be playing lots of one hole giving up big spots on their stream and he plays jam up!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Still surprised that Earl is playing. That should liven things up...😄
I've only seen him play 1P a DCC. One year he either won it, or did very well. I suppose he's looking at the 5K added 9ball to pay his expenses, although he likely has a backer. Like a lot of the guys who've been around for yonks, Earl has great pool intuition.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Only one open spot .
😲

Who will get it ?

Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design (18).jpg

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Still surprised that Earl is playing. That should liven things up...😄
I've only seen him play 1P a DCC. One year he either won it, or did very well. I suppose he's looking at the 5K added 9ball to pay his expenses, although he likely has a backer. Like a lot of the guys who've been around for yonks, Earl has great pool intuition.
He was 2nd to SVB Doc, might have won it if he didn’t get stuck in the stack after what looked like a game winning shot.

OldSchool

Verified Member
Just curious why Bergman isn't playing in any events, he seems to be playing lots of one hole giving up big spots on their stream and he plays jam up!
Yeah kid, as good as he plays, I've also been curious as to why he never plays in any events...anybody know the answer?

p.s. Glad to see Danny Smith playing...I always root for him...he's in my top 3 players to watch play, along with Justin Hall and Chip...unlike certain other players (you know who they'all are) Danny, Justin, and Chip play fast, no crying or drama queen posing, and they entertain with a very strong (sometimes a little reckless) offensive game.

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Y///
I messaged SVB about the offer to make it non-smoking, so even though he did not reply I'm sure he saw it.

I thought he might decide to play after busting his World Championship Title cherry in the nine ball the other day in England. I thought he might want to try to take down the One Pocket at Buffalo's to go with it, but he likes to fish so much now. I don't know..

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Bergman:

My understanding is that he doesn't like to travel. He did play Tunica once (got 2nd to JHall I think) and he's played a few times in Olathe.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Bergman won't chase tournaments any more, but he'll play everyone that comes to his home room.