DOUBLE ELEMINATION
RACE TO 3
$100 ENTRY
REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1ST

ALL DETAILS ON BOTH EVENTS
WILL BE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEB SITE
STARTING MARCH 1ST

GO TO: CALIFORNIABILLIARDCLUB.COM
Wow, you are really making a commitment to put something out there for the players -- this is great to see!

CALIFORNIABILLIARDCLUB.COM

(link added)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
My partner and I (tony a) will hold the money to make sure everyone gets their checks within the six month allotted timetable.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Scrzbill said:
My partner and I (tony a) will hold the money to make sure everyone gets their checks within the six month allotted timetable.

If thats toney banks tell him I want in too.

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
He's joking about Tony Annigoni...promoter of an event in Reno where 90 percent of the top finishers haven't been paid in over two months now. A local tv station even ran a piece about the event, and lack of payment, in Sacramento, CA.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
BUD GREEN said:
He's joking about Tony Annigoni...promoter of an event in Reno where 90 percent of the top finishers haven't been paid in over two months now. A local tv station even ran a piece about the event, and lack of payment, in Sacramento, CA.
It should be noted so there is no confusion -- CA Billiards has nothing to do with that Tony Annigoni problem -- completely different venue and different promoter. The only thing in common would be the State of CA and some of the players, of course....

CA Billiards deserves our support for going BIG with added money!!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Artie Bodendorfer said:
If thats toney banks tell him I want in too.

No Artie, not Tony banks. It was a reference to a private running joke between Chris and I. My DCC accomplice will be there though, JR Hendy. The only money I will see is if Chris let's me have the cookies, brownies concession.

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Tony is invited????????

Tony is invited????????

Tony A can show up!! I need someone for the dunk tank or we can set up a cage fight for the winners of the Reno event. Maybe I will have joe rogan in attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be accepting on line registration starting March 1. This event should fill up fast so sign up. I have been recieving call from many pros for this event, so it should be fun.

Thanks, Chris

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Scrzbill said:
No Artie, not Tony banks. It was a reference to a private running joke between Chris and I. My DCC accomplice will be there though, JR Hendy. The only money I will see is if Chris let's me have the cookies, brownies concession.

I just asket because Toney always was a sort off clever fellow.And I new him from years back. I dont even no if he still plays pool .But he new how too hustle better then he played.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I just asket because Toney always was a sort off clever fellow.And I new him from years back. I dont even no if he still plays pool .But he new how too hustle better then he played.

Tony and I have played and known each other for years. Might be second to RA in biting prowness.

I swear everytime I cashed a ticket at Santa Anita Race Track he was waiting there behind me. Always knew just how much to ask for.

Sometimes I would give him some money before he asked just to keep him off me the rest of the time.

Only beat me one time in Sacramento for 1k. He had his mixture right and ran out from everywhere.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Looks like a great event and I hope you have full fields and it becomes and annual thing. I am so happy to see a surge of one pocket tournaments all over the country. :)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
jrhendy said:
Tony and I have played and known each other for years. Might be second to RA in biting prowness.

I swear everytime I cashed a ticket at Santa Anita Race Track he was waiting there behind me. Always knew just how much to ask for.

Sometimes I would give him some money before he asked just to keep him off me the rest of the time.

Only beat me one time in Sacramento for 1k. He had his mixture right and ran out from everywhere.

Did you no ronnie was his hero. Thats were he learned his moves. And all the rest came natural. Its good to no people in the world.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Did you no ronnie was his hero. Thats were he learned his moves. And all the rest came natural. Its good to no people in the world.

How sis Tony Banks get his name Toney Banks. WAs he a good Banker?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
jrhendy said:
Tony and I have played and known each other for years. Might be second to RA in biting from everywhere.

Speaking of bites. I need to collect for the Washington Portion of the road trip. I ended up staying at the Sheraton downtown and just ate there for convenience while I hooked up with the game. Six days there plus time and travel up and back, your end of $7000 would be $4200. Round figures. I am trying to save some money while I am waiting for you in Pasadena. I have a suite at The Huntington. When you get here we can switch to the Presidential suite. I have already lined up one game with some guy named Oscar. His dad fixes tables. All the Fillipinos have been very nice to me, steering me to this sure winner. They swear I can give him 9/7 but I'm going to try to play him even. We are supposed to start for just $400 a game but if you think I should raise it, let me know. We'll be in heaven in the morning

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Artie Bodendorfer said:
How sis Tony Banks get his name Toney Banks. WAs he a good Banker?

Banks is his last name. Never was a bank pool player but played decent 9 ball and one pocket.

He was one of Keith McCready's crew at the original Hard Times In Costa Mesa in the late 70s/early 80's.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Scrzbill said:
Speaking of bites. I need to collect for the Washington Portion of the road trip. I ended up staying at the Sheraton downtown and just ate there for convenience while I hooked up with the game. Six days there plus time and travel up and back, your end of $7000 would be $4200. Round figures. I am trying to save some money while I am waiting for you in Pasadena. I have a suite at The Huntington. When you get here we can switch to the Presidential suite. I have already lined up one game with some guy named Oscar. His dad fixes tables. All the Fillipinos have been very nice to me, steering me to this sure winner. They swear I can give him 9/7 but I'm going to try to play him even. We are supposed to start for just $400 a game but if you think I should raise it, let me know. We'll be in heaven in the morning

Let me know when it gets to 10k and I will ship it.

I am waiting for my jellyroll from Harry.:D

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
registration is on!!!!

registration is on!!!!

April 27th,28th,and finals on the 29th. $4000 added with a 64 player field. Then $12,000 added 10 ball April 29th,30th and the finals on May 1st. Only 128 player field. Many entries already in, don't miss out call in today and be apart of this California 5 day event. $100 for one pocket and $115 for the 10 ball, small price to pay for a total of $16,000 added.

You can get more info on our web site at Californiabilliardclub.com and seminoleprotour.com or you can call me directly at 510-378-6301.
We are accepting credit cards, checks, money order, and cash!!!

Chris

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
cabilliardclub said:
April 27th,28th,and finals on the 29th. $4000 added with a 64 player field. Then $12,000 added 10 ball April 29th,30th and the finals on May 1st. Only 128 player field. Many entries already in, don't miss out call in today and be apart of this California 5 day event. $100 for one pocket and $115 for the 10 ball, small price to pay for a total of $16,000 added.

You can get more info on our web site at Californiabilliardclub.com and seminoleprotour.com or you can call me directly at 510-378-6301.
We are accepting credit cards, checks, money order, and cash!!!

Chris

Did you get my check? It's in the mail! I cannot believe your entries are so low.