Banks Brackets U.S. Open

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Looks like those two have turned more to being favorites than dark horses after last night :) Good call!!!
I know DeLawder hits em sporty and although I have only played him a race to 3 (one pocket) at the derby few years back, I know his bank game is mean. DeMarco has squared off with my buddy Leek on several occasions playing BTR banks so I know he plays jam up too. I wish them both good luck!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
JB is visiting Frost in Phoenix bass fishing and they are both are doing a 1 day pool school. That would be a good one to attend.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Louis ahead 2-0 in games now. Dennis not looking himself and DeMarco is on top of his game these days. He was playing well down in NOLA a couple weeks ago -- it looked like to me anyway.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
4-4 now -- entertaining back and forth. Dennis is defintely heating up. He is playing with some kind of black carbon fiber shaft it looks like. I read somewhere recently he had to give up his favorite playing cue because it warped or something like that, and he has been struggling to find something he likes. But if he was using a conventional shaft before and has now gone to the CF, that is a huge adjustment!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hell of a finish! DeMarco won it but the last rack came down to the last ball several times -- with scratches and miscues and crazy shots, with both of them having several chances to win. After about a half hour of the last couple of balls, Louis wins. Good for him! He had a 2nd place finish in Banks at DCC I believe, built that was like 15 or more years ago. Seems like the pandemic has brought his game to a 2nd peak lol. Good on him! Orcollo finished 2nd both in the 1P and Banks this event at Griff's in Vegas.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Hell of a finish! DeMarco won it but the last rack came down to the last ball several times -- with scratches and miscues and crazy shots, with both of them having several chances to win. After about a half hour of the last couple of balls, Louis wins. Good for him! He had a 2nd place finish in Banks at DCC I believe, built that was like 15 or more years ago. Seems like the pandemic has brought his game to a 2nd peak lol. Good on him! Orcollo finished 2nd both in the 1P and Banks this event at Griff's in Vegas.

^^^^ that's pretty cool news ^^^^

happy for louis. good on him.
(y)