Auction - my video collection

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Lads,

I'm selling off my entire collection of the Accu-stats matches. All of the DVDs have been purchased from Pat direct. As far as one pocket and 9-ball matches are concerned, these are the top matches in the Accu-stats catalogue imho. Some of the videos in the pictures have been sold a while ago so please check the attached spreadsheet for the remaining 83 matches (the available matches are marked as "no" in column "H").

After shipping, the net proceeds will go 50/50 to support onepocket.org and to fund medical supplies for the Ukrainian army.

Let's start off the auction at $300 (this is less than $4 per match) and see whether there is any interest. The shipping cost is going to be substantial so I can't really go for less.

I also have instructionals which I will list separately (when I find them!).

Attachments

• 1pocket.jpg
    1pocket.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 17
  • other.jpg
    other.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Accustats for sale_upd.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 14

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Well heck, no action for a good deal and a good cause...let me start the auction at $150. Maybe that will get things going.

If this is too low, I understand so hoping for others to bid.

Last edited:

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Thank you Joe. Appreciate your support!

Let's set a hard deadline for the action of Tuesday, 26th April, 10am EST.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
$400. And whether I win the bid or not, I'll donate $500 for the relief effort in your name. It's a good cause. I trained much of my youth to fight the Russians but the Cold War ended without a shot being fired. Now they are picking on little Ukraine. I'll do my part.

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Thank you so much Joe. The fact that there are people out there like you, Steve and Larry who are prepared to help is incredibly reassuring in this horrific time.

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
I attach a couple of the latest purchases FYI

Attachments

• Armour-invoice_redacted.jpg
    Armour-invoice_redacted.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 12
  • radios-order_redacted_1.jpg
    radios-order_redacted_1.jpg
    624.7 KB · Views: 12
  • radios-order_redacted_2.jpg
    radios-order_redacted_2.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 12

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Great, thanks guys! The winning bid is $400. My collection goes to Joe. I will pack everything up and confirm the shipping cost. You could then paypal 50% of the net amount to onepocket.org and the other 50% (plus $100 that you have so generously offered to support the cause) to tkozhushko@gmail.com. Thanks again

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Joseph Long
Attorney at Law
251 Florida Street, Suite 308
Baton Rouge, LA 70801

Send your PayPal address, please. Also can send by Venmo, Cashapp and Zelle. I'll send you 200, Onepocket.org 200 and 500 to the Ukrainian medical relief org. of your choice. Give me that email address and I'll take care of it.

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Joe, is it okay if I discard plastic boxes and send DVDs in sleeves with original covers? Otherwise, the shipping is going to be north of $100

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Great, thanks guys! The winning bid is $400. My collection goes to Joe. I will pack everything up and confirm the shipping cost. You could then paypal 50% of the net amount to onepocket.org and the other 50% (plus $100 that you have so generously offered to support the cause) to tkozhushko@gmail.com. Thanks again
Onepocket.org would like to donate their 50% to your Ukranian cause as well Ratamon. Or to you being able to attend The Hague tournament :)