At Hard Times: One pocket

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Is there access to the HARD TIMES players list for the Sept 30 One Pocket Tourney ? how do we see it?
I will go by Hard Times Sunday and see who they have signed up and post it here. Since they do not have a player limit and take signups right up until tournament time, the list will be the players who have paid their entry fee.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
do we have a list of players yet?
Here is the only list we have so far.

Entries are NOW open!
Payment options in the comments
Current List
1. John Schmidt
2. Oscar Dominguez
3. Scott Frost
4. Corey Deuel
5. Ernesto Dominguez
6. Dave Ferguson
7. John Morra
8. Brett Huth
9. Dave McParland
10. Cole Gibbons
11. Miguel Morfin
12. Jeff Gregory
13. Alex Vogel
14. Chris Atkins
15. Paul Marquez
16. Al Perez
17. Jessie DelaCruz
18. Michael Singsen
19. Chris Cruz
20. Joe Guerra
21. James Hobbs
22. Sean Lewis
23. Marcello Giardi
24. Tony Chohan
25. Evan Lunda
26. Steve Lingelbach

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Play starts at 10:30 am today. We have 62 players and got one round in last night. Streamed a great match with Scott Frost and Amar Kang, that Amar took down 4/2. I had a great time in the booth with Joe Long and Collins Newey, and it will be better and longer today. Free stream on Post-Up on Facebook, utube or twixt. Utube is best because you can rewind/restart to see anything you missed.

Great to see Joe Long and Greg Sullivan, cosponsors of the event with Oscar Dominguez and Hard Times. You can see the brackets on Digitalpool.com, and the brackets for the Seniors in Houston are also on there.

Sorry if I talk too much, but that’s what I do.

Attachments

• ECC95EE3-476A-48FB-9B8A-7585CF9341A5.jpeg
    ECC95EE3-476A-48FB-9B8A-7585CF9341A5.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Keep yapping. Enjoying the banter. Joe is also doing great in there providing honest insights into players games. You don't hear that much these days.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Pretty impressive, Scott losing his first match in a big field like that and clawing his way back to the finals! Almost two cousins battling for the title, but iot looks like Amar Kang had to settle for 3rd falling to Scott last round!!

OK -- not so sure -- on Youtube it looks like Amar and Scott are playing now. Is it live, however?

Last edited: